(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:15 pm

He moves closer to her and kisses her on the head, though doesn't hug her with Sora between them. "Then I'll be more improper, so you look proper by comparison."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:25 pm

"Huh?" The kiss on her head made her blush. The girl looked at the bunny and chuckled "Sora san wants you to stay. I will not oppose the wishes of a child."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:37 pm

"I won't argue," he replied with a smile, petting the bunny and loo. "I missed Sora so much. Though not as much as their mother."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:03 am

The Kaito picked the bunny from his hands so she could do what she has wanted to do all day. The priestess placed the bunny in the cage, then hugged Murato tightly.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:13 am

He returns the hug, just as tightly, putting his face in her hair, breathing in the smell of flowers.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:13 am

"I am sorry Mura kun... I shouldn't have told you to stay away like that..." The girl sniffed as she kept her hug. "I was like an eternity had passed since this morning."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:16 am

"If you ever feel that way again, you can just come to me. I will always want to be near you, so if you feel like you need to be closer, do not hesitate. You are welcome in my arms anytime."

His embrace was strong, like he might be afraid to let go. Not a painful thing, but certainly tighter than it had been before.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:12 pm

"I felt I needed distance..." the girl continued to nuzzle on his chest. "But really don't know why I felt how I felt today."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:46 pm

"I could not begin to understand why either. But I can hope that you simply missed me as much as I missed you." He kissed her forehead.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:42 pm

"I has been a very emotional day." She kept her hold around him. "I hate it..."
Smells like flowers