(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:22 pm

"Then the dog needs to be teased," he replied. "Can't let him get away with that."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:37 pm

"Momotaro was able to make the three be at peace. I can do it too." Bai started to comb with her fingers his hair while she let the rabbit be free from her hands. "Some lessons are not meant to be taught with violence but with heart."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:48 pm

"And all lessons are better understood from someone we love and respect," he says, closing his eyes at the feeling of her fingers in his hair. It somehow felt enticing to him, and he smiled at her touch.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:32 pm

"Thus what I hope to teach Seppun sama. A lesson in life and the possibility of understanding others with compassion rather than stoicism."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:59 pm

"I hope your lesson gets through to him, Bai. I really do. I don't think he'll know what happiness is in his life if he remains that rigid. I may be unhappy with him, but I don't dislike him... not truly. I want him to be happy."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:39 pm

The Kaito nodded. "I am sure that he will. I hope Hotei bless him." The priestess sighed. "Bamboo bends in the wind so you know that." Bai giggled. "I worry to much, neh."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:07 pm

"Of course you worry too much," he says. "Your heart is big enough to hold everyone in it. And we worry about the people we carry in our hearts. But I love you for that too."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:04 pm

The Kaito blushed "Bakka..." The priestess lay on the futon. "Do you think tomorrow will be a good day... with all the drama in these few days I think I need a rest."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:38 pm

"I certainly hope it will be. If you end up feeling stressed though just stop, take a breath, and remember... you are loved," he says with a smile. When she lays down, Mura moves to return Sora to his cage, then sits next to where she lays.

"I know you don't need the balm anymore. But if you are feeling stressed I could provide massage services for you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:58 am

"If that was the case I would be washing clothes all day." She shook her head. "I seem to like doing things with my hands... I could be making balms but I am thinking on starting to practice the arts."
Smells like flowers