(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Murato scratched on the door to Bai's room and waits for a response. He was technically not supposed to until tomorrow by the specific wording of his promise, but life was full of technicalities and compromises. So he came to see Sora.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:08 pm

Bai blinked a few times wondering who would come to her room. Oubaihime was preparing for the night wearing her night yukata. "Enter"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:10 pm

Murato entered and bowed to her. "Good evening Bai. I was hoping to visit with sora for a while, if that is ok."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:17 pm

She chuckled. "Ah I see, go ahead. Sora san want to see its father I will not interfere in such affair." Bai moved to show him the cage where Sora was. "It told me that father was nice and that I shouldn't keep strife in my heart for father's transgression." The Kaito smiled. "It is a smart kid."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:36 pm

Moving to the cage he smiled at the bunny. "Well, I appreciate Sora's vote of confidence."

Opening up the cage, he draws the bunny out and holds it with care, giving it a small kiss on the head.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:44 pm

The Kaito shook her head at the interaction with a smile on her face."Would you like something to eat?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 pm

"I would love something to eat. And tomorrow night, I would like to have you to my room so I can have my favorite dish with you. If you would like," he says, petting Sora and moving closer to her.

He holds out his arm towards her while holding Sora with the other. "I brought some greens from the kitchen for Sora, if you could grab them from my sleeve?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:30 pm

"That would be lovely." Oubaihime blinked a few times and nodded. The girl took out the greens brushing her hand lightly with his arm. "Sumimasen..." The priestess blushed.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:38 pm

"Did you just apologize for touching my arm?" He asks with a smirk. "You have my permission to touch my arm anytime Bai."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:53 pm

"Anoo... hai..." She giggled. "I am such improper samurai... allowing a man into my chambers, and touching him... oh my" The Kaito joked.
Smells like flowers