(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:46 pm

"I think my mother will be as stoic as ever but will be proud of her daughter, that my father will be ecstatic and glad to have another from outside the clan to spend time with, and my cousins will love you like an older sister as they love me as an older brother. You will undoubtedly find a warm reception," he says with a nod.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:41 pm

"My father won't be to thrilled about a Lion but I think you will grow on him. Mother on the other hand will be happy no matter what. My brother will be asking question so be prepared." She giggled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:54 pm

"Will I end up searching the dojo ceiling for your father's approval after a friendly spar?" he asks with a smirk. "I've found that sometimes folks that take issue with Lion tend to ease up a bit with a bit of exercise."

"And as for questions from your brother, I look forward to it. Because it would only be proper of him to return the favor and I get to learn all your embarrassing childhood stories as told by those that love you. The best way to hear them."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:16 pm

The Kaito blinked a few times. "I have been a perfect lady... thank you very much and my brother would never spill such secrets about this one." The girl harumped.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:53 pm

He smiled. "And I have been a perfect gentleman. But when my father tells the story of the first time I dressed myself in a formal kimono, it is still very embarrassing for me and entertaining for others."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:44 am

Bai shook her head. "You are silly." The girl giggled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:04 am

"I am. But we shall see," he said, with a smirk. "I look forward to hearing them speak about you. I'm going to listen to all of their stories."

He then starts guiding her to her tatami. "I wasn't certain if you were going to ask me to stay. So I have no change."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:11 am

"You probably will be surprised." She brought him some dumplings she had for dinner. "I had forgotten I promised you some food." Bai giggled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:20 am

He took one and bit from it before offering a bite from the same dumpling. "Would you like to share?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:30 am

The Kaito frown and stuck her tongue out. "You are still punished. I will just drink some tea." The girl harumped
Smells like flowers