(D12, MA, Baths) Splash of Glory (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

(D12, MA, Baths) Splash of Glory (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:46 am

Yuzu sits in the wooden stool rinsing himself. His private bath tub is also prepared. He watches attentively to whomever would enter the baths at this time.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D12, MA, Baths) Splash of Glory (Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:26 pm

Coming from the female changing rooms you hear light melody of someone singing to themselves, a familar voice carrying a light tune.

The sound of splashing water from a little further away before the sensual form of Koi the Moth appeared. She took the opportunity to enjoy a moment of silence. "Thank you kami for your wonderful waters!" She prayed before jumping into the onsen happily not realising Yuzu was nearby.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:11 pm

Inoshishi is, predictably, late, wandering around before making her way in. She’s humming tunelessly, as usual, excited to be hanging out with her friend soon. She recalls yesterday when the Seppun was curious about her right before passing out. Good thing he wasn’t here, the two of them in the bath could get exciting.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:04 pm

“Mendokusai…”

Yuzu mumbles as he hears the loudness of the two mountain-samurai-ko.

Then, he sighs and lifts himself to enter the private bath tub. Fortunately, the steam dominating the room covers a direct vision to his modesty.
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:17 pm

Koi was enjoying the warm of the water thoroughly lounging in the water allowing all sorts of shapes to float to the surface of the water, as Koi floated staring up at the sky.

The Moth being quite vigilant even when relaxing poked her head up from the water like a meerkat. "Ah - eh - Ino-chan is that you?"

She glanced towards the changing rooms direction, curious about who was tunelessly singing. "You are late again, did you get distracted by Genkai-san outside? His dominating presence confuse or astound you? Do not worry about yourself, that is just his potbelly." She hooted with laughter, she noted the sound of a second padding of feet towards another direction but she paid no attention it it.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:52 pm

Inoshishi shouts back, "No, I'm just a little nervous being here! I mean, after the Seppun incident, I have a right to that, yeah? And I haven't seen him recently! Who knows, maybe he's lurking around here somewhere, worried I'm going to finish him off! I told him he should take up whistling, but I'm pretty sure he's not!"

She comes padding in, chewing a mushroom after the bath, because that's hygienic.

As always, she's not wearing anything in here, why should she? She plops into the tub without any attempt to be graceful. After all, she giggles to herself, not much point in that around that the one that introduced you to womanhood, sloppy drunk as you both were. Koi-san had certainly seen her less decorous than now.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:29 pm

Koi chuckled from the water. "I wish I had been there to help! I could have gotten that water out of him right quick. Remember in future, roll on the side and slap the back firmly - though you might bruise the young Lord." She said, mostly playfully but trying to remain at least polite enough because even if someone was ease-dropping she didnt want to get in trouble. "Whistling, that is a good idea or wear a bell around his neck. Perhaps, I might get him a bracelet as a gift?" She pondered.

"Did you hear that he almost got into a duel with Asahina Soyokaze? Poor Crane, he is filled with so much sadness it reminds me alot of someone... Glad they didn't end up hurting one another..." The Moth sighed, swimming over to Inoshishi and splashing her with a little of the mineral water with a giggle. "Could you imagine you becoming an Imperial? Fu fu fu, I can see your Daimyo's face now."

She pressed her feminine figure against Ino, pressing...things...against one another. "Oh mushrooms? I should have brought some dried octopus for us to nibble on.."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:27 pm

"I would like to inform that I am armed." Yuzu says as the steam shows a glinting tanto sheathed nearby the private bath tub., "I expect it does not offend minna-san. Good afternoon. I hope Inari-kami was kind."

The boy has his nose pinched as he appears from the mists looking up to the skies. For a moment, he glimpsed on what he shouldn't have.
DescriptionTheme

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:06 pm

Inoshishi starts as the Seppun appears out of the fog. She mentally closes her eyes in a heartfelt sigh. Of course he was here. How could he not be?

"Ah, Seppun-sama. That looks more like a wakizashi, or even a katana, from this angle. But regardless, I'm sure that blade could prick and we would not desire that. Though we might desire the blade itself, were it sheathed.

Have I offended that badly with the questions answered? You said you wished to speak to Koi-san about the High House of Light, and yet here you are, brandishing a weapon against two very naked young ladies with no sword between them. Stop it Koi-chan, I know you have one in your room you're NOT HELPING!"

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:19 am

"Such a strong blade forged from noble families that laid the foundations of our Empire." Koi giggled, and squirmed wiggling her brows at Inoshishi before floating in the onsen allowing the full womanly figure to be alluded too in all interesting shapes.

"I do not know, Ino-chan I have heard of your prowess wielding the blade and I have been known to dabble myself in the art." She smiled, mischievously.

"Surely, Seppun-sama I have not done my job that badly you wish to lay harm to me. Did you know I was friends with the Dragons? Hm? Inoshishi-chan and I go back some years..." Koi allowed her fingers to pinch and poke Ino playfully hidden beneath the surface.

"Perhaps, you might join us this time? Like we did previously the last time we met?" Koi said, and smiled.