[D12 EA:] The Moth and the Phoenix (Expecting, Koi's Room)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D12 EA:] The Moth and the Phoenix (Expecting, Koi's Room)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:15 am

Koi face deadpanned. "Yes. I ran into Asahina Soyokaze last night when I had to take Genkai for his midnight walk, I swear he has the bladder of a four year old at times."

It was at that point Koi exhaled. "Genuinely, over one girl are people's pride so fragile?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:22 am

"Soyokaze's a good man with a good heart, but his everything is fragile. Murato... he's an all right guy, but I'll admit to favoring Soyokaze more in that particular mess- partly for the good turns he's done for Aimi and for me, partly for the shitty reason that I think he might need Oubaihime's influence more to get over his shredded sense of self-worth. And Yuzu... dumbass took issue with open courting. At a miai. And decided to call a duel over it."

Sip.

"I can only conclude that my advice to Kaito-san- she was convinced she was plain, you know- somehow distorted the fabric of reality to create a convoluted emotional mess."

He sighed.

"Not that she's the only one. Lots here seem to have multiple... entanglements. Meanwhile... even when I try to broaden my prospective horizons, it goes nowhere."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:07 am

Koi nodded. "I completely agree with you, he is very fragile and to some extent I believe he needs to calm down and stop being so focused on what he cant do. Meet someone, have a few drinks and have mind blowing sex it'll do a lot of good."

She chuckled before rolling her eyes. "She is naive if she thinks she is plain. Surrounded by men beating their chests over her, comes from a Great Clan, has all the prospects in the world. She is about as plain as a goose in a chicken hatch. Forgive me, Raizo-kun I speak candidly with those I trust but I can not stand people like that."

Koi sipped her tea. "Well, if I have a choice I'd marry you. So, do not fear you will be fine. Again, you are a samurai of a Great Clan at a Minor Clan miai. You are going to walk away with someone no matter what."

The Moth chuckled. "This is why I make my desires clear with my partners. I do not tolerate wounded pride, or bruised ego. I love who I love, I have enough to share to everyone equally. If it results to duels or fist fights, they will both lose me I won't tolerate it. I am not a prize, I am not to be won - I am to be loved."

A hand wave, and a sigh. "But I am very different to everyone else, I think."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:29 am

"I would say there's some difference, but perhaps less than you might think."

He paused.

"Of course, I also think our language limits us sometimes... I love a lot of people here. Aimi. You. Narumi. Soyokaze, the poor brittle kid. Oubaihime. Unsei. But..."

Sip.

"I'm only in love with one."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:50 am

Koi nods, and sips her tea. "Ah, I disagree but that is perhaps because my perspective is different. I see no difference between the two, if I love someone - I love them."

"That being said, I can show commitment in having a longer more trusting relationship with them." She pondered. "To be honest, I am happy to remain unwed but Rokugan society doesnt like that."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:52 am

"Time was I might have felt the same way. Aimi changed that."

He shrugged.

"Blame it on Benten. Most of us do."
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:13 am

Koi allowed a warm chuckle to roll from her. "Perhaps, sweet of you really. A big splodge of tofu under those rippling muscles. Maybe I should spread that around get you more nibbles on your testicles."

Koi smirked cleanly joking.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:41 pm

He joked right back.

"Sorry, think those are spoken for. Not that I ever pretended to be iron all the way through. It's just most people don't look too hard."
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:21 am

Koi smirked. "You just got to find your secret button to press."

The Moth smiled. "But if we are in agreement I won't keep you any longer, I insist you go spend your time with Aimi-chan."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:19 am

"And I cannot imagine a better use of my time."

He bowed to the Moth.

"Carry the Fortunes, Koi-san."
Remember to Breathe