[D12 EA:] The Moth and the Phoenix (Expecting, Koi's Room)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D12 EA:] The Moth and the Phoenix (Expecting, Koi's Room)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:26 pm

Koi nodded. "Ah, fair enough. Sometimes I wished my Mother had been stationed after my Father's death. I think it would have allowed me to deal with the grief from losing him, I admit. I have three siblings - two sisters and a Brother. My Father died a few years ago after contracting a sickness of the lungs, he was well loved within my clan a very trusted advisor to my Daimyo and well respected as one of the better craftsmen's within the village itself. He was not skilled as a shugenja though, his family did marry into the Kaikoga family from the Dragonfly."

"My Mother was a skilled artisan, and had the potential to be good but losing Father I think ruined her. I left a dark stain upon her mind, and she finds it hard to survive. Somedays she is normal, others...not so nice. Very much a woman of extremes. I admit, I wish to never see her again myself." She said perhaps for the first time to someone, anyone really. "I think, deep down she feels the same way about me."

There was sadness in her eyes as she speaks her words, her gaze cast out a window as she spoke touching her hand in a comforting gesture as she thinks. "I don't know what I did to deserve her hatred, or her grief."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:50 pm

"Koi-chan, 'deserve' has nothing to do with it."

Sip.

"Trust me. One of the first lessons Tessho taught me."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:16 pm

She smiled weakly before nodding. "Perhaps, Raizo-kun. Perhaps."

"I hope to marry Shika Nesshin or Kasuga Yoshi." She said, glancing at him for his reaction.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:35 am

"Not sure I've met Kasuga-san. Shika-san is a good sort."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:38 am

She smiled. "I like Nesshin, a lot. He has shown me nothing but kindness, loyalty and honour. He would make a good husband."

The Moth allowed a playful quirk to appear in her smile. "And Yoshi is a ... bad boy. I like him, he is interesting."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:41 am

Raizo shrugged.

"Just so they make you happy. I shudder to think of their prospects otherwise."

Sip.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:50 am

Koi nods. "I am aware other clans have their own reason to marry, to do things. I appreciate that but yes I hope they make me happy otherwise I will have you throw them into a river consistently every night until they get the point."

She chuckled, and sipped her tea. "Then at least I get a laugh, you get to practice your grappling and a distinctive message is left."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:09 am

"I like the way you think, have I mentioned that?"
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:47 am

"You could stand to tell me again." Koi chuckled.

She begin to giggle into her hand before a snort escaped. "Imagine you grabbing Yuzu by an arm and a leg and hurling him like a javelin into a lake."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:09 am

"Oh, I have. Several times, but especially once I found out what that fucking duel was about."
Remember to Breathe