[D12 EA:] The Moth and the Phoenix (Expecting, Koi's Room)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kaikoga Koi

[D12 EA:] The Moth and the Phoenix (Expecting, Koi's Room)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:28 am

Koi had sent a missive to a heimin to seek out the Phoenix about twenty minutes ago. Koi finished tidying her room up and clearing away most of her more interesting pieces, her clothing (including a few new kimonos), her lantern that Raizo gave her sat beside her unlit but in clear view.

On the far side of her room laid out on a small sheet was several small wooden tokens carved intricately into clan mons with beads looped through them and stained. Several of them even, one might consider one for each member of the Miai.

Koi was presented beautifully, more so than she has since the beginning of the event. She had spent time making sure her make up was perfect, her kimono finely picked with lunar moths in sea green painted across hills of lilac and silver. Her obi green, and a small bracelet covered with bells and chims on her left wrist.

She sat, waiting with the door slightly ajar attempting to look as refined, proper and beautiful as she could. Beside her a tea set old and weathered but well loved, clearly made a long time ago covered in wonderous decorations of Baku spirits playing.

Oh, and Genkai waited outside her door as always.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Re: [D12 EA:] The Moth and the Phoenix (Expecting, Koi's Room)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:34 am

Raizo, on the other hand, was dressed for relative comfort, and wore his travel clothes, along with a slightly bemused expression.

He nodded to Genkai, mouthing "you poor bastard" at him before scratching at the door.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:49 am

Koi said softly. "Enter."

She sat expectingly in her position, and a playful smile on her face awaiting to see Raizo's reaction.

She wanted to knock his socks off.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:00 am

His eyebrow did twitch slightly.

But otherwise, he maintained his control.

He was kind of a jerk that way.

"You sent for me, Kaikoga-san?"

Just the ghost of a smile there.
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:07 am

You dick head. She thought.

She smiled, and motioned for him sit down.

"I did, please will you join me for some tea?" She said calmly. "I want to speak to you about something important."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:08 am

"Well, I hope it's quick, since whoever you're looking so lovely for will wonder what the hell I'm doing here if we take too long..."
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:16 am

She tried to look stern, tried to look almost Imperial before she snorted and laughed.

It broke her and the giggles escaped deflating the Moth almost immediately.

"Fuck sake, Raizo-kun I was trying to look good for you." She said, thumping her hand on the floor in frustration.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:20 am

He gave a chuckle of his own.

"Ah, but you always look good, Koi-chan. No need to put on any extra show for my benefit."

Beat.

"Especially since such finery is always a bit wasted on me. You don't need it to make an impression."
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:23 am

"I knew I should have answered the door naked with whipped cream on me but I think Genkai-san would have had a heart attack." She said chuckling. "He is terrified of the woman's body apparently."

She laughed warmly, and poured tea for both of them.

"You.." She said shaking her head happily.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:31 am

"I probably would have responded much the same way, you know... it's a gift."

He accepted the tea with a smile.
Remember to Breathe