(D11LA, Open) Please no more drowning

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Agasha Inoshishi

(D11LA, Open) Please no more drowning

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:01 pm

After the little...excitement...a little while ago, Inoshishi is actually going to relax her dang shoulders this time! She's also brought the remaining two presents, knowing at least one of the Lion is likely to show up for a bath sometime. I mean, they're always so clean, those Lion boys...so dripping with...Nope, bad Ino, bad!

She takes a meditative breath and sits, neck deep in the water, relaxing.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11LA, Open) Please no more drowning

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:08 pm

One of them does indeed show up. And he looks like someone kicked his puppy. He had put on a pleasant enough mask for Renjiro-san but he didn't even try here. The scars he mentioned before during storytelling were on full display and if each one came with a story like he told that night... his life must have felt like a horror story at times.

Not noticing the head popping out of the water, he stepped in then flopped over falling in face first.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:20 pm

Inoshishi giggles as someone else did what she did right before the Seppun went down! Ooo, nice butt, how..Lion. Lion? LION!

She blushes deep red as she realizes it's Murato-san, hoping she can blame it on the water as he rises. Best to pretend she neither looked nor blushed nor even saw until he mentioned her name.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:27 pm

He stayed face down... And then bubbles with the sound of a shouted underwater expletive. It was his first time thinking he was alone since leaving Bai.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:57 pm

Inoshishi is having flashbacks of an hour ago, wondering when the Unicorn is going to come through the door and how she's going to explain it this time. Quietly, so so quietly, she tries to tiptoe (look, that's just how you sneak, even underwater) to the side and pull her self out so she can get back in and announce herself properly*

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:03 am

There is no notice of the ripples as she glides through the water as he comes up for air. The pool was still moving from his splashdown and shout after all. When he does rise again, he stands up and out of the water to regain his bearings turning before noticing the entering Agasha. He was standing in full birthday attire, and just nodded in her direction. "Afternoon, Ino-san," he's not even trying at this point, a term of full familiarity and complete lack of modesty.

He finds a place to sit.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:06 am

His lack of modestly seems to only be noticed with a small, tight approving smile. Inoshishi, dressed the same, enters the water as well, eyes closing in delight at the welcome warmth.

"Afternoon Murato-san. You chose a good time to come down. Any earlier and you'd have seen a Seppun wondering if he was a fish."

She flashes a quick, laughing smile before settling in to soak.

"How has your day been?"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:02 am

"It started out beautifully, and then it became the worst," he said. "Bai is angry with me for not telling her about the duel. I only learned about it last night. I couldn't have stopped the damn fight. I... She doesn't want to see me at all until after tomorrow. And I am crushed."

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:59 pm

Inoshishi cocks her head. "Is this the Ishioka confronting Asahina Ba thing I heard some samurai speaking about in passing? Why would Bai be upset about that? I can talk to her for you, if you wish."

She seems to be thinking hard, swearing she heard something about a duel? but she was far too distracted to remember anything outside her own little bubble at the moment.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:58 pm

"No, Soyokaze and Yuzu. I found out from Soyokaze-san last night. I said I would keep it to myself. But I told him to tell her... And he didn't. I don't know if you talking to her would change things. She was angry, and I don't blame her, that nobody told her about a duel over her."