(D11LA, Open) Please no more drowning

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: (D11LA, Open) Please no more drowning

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:28 am

“Oh, yeah, that makes sense. So then she’s just mad, but you’re on the periphery and not the one actually involved in the duel?

I’ve always found that as long as you stand clear of the cattery, girls will forgive most things. Just make her something nice, sing her a song later tonight. Kami, come VISIT later tonight! Just don’t bring up the other guys and you’ll be fine.

Remember, stay out of the cat fights and you’ll be fine.

As much as I’m debating if perhaps it wouldn’t be better to give you the one I made for Ishi-Kun, if you want something to cheer you up when you’re dry, let me know.”

She smiles, advice and warmth and contentment.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:48 am

"She has stated that I am not to visit with her until after tomorrow. She knows that it is a punishment for me. I don't want to be away from her, but I will suffer it as she commands."

He was dejected.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Inoshishi shrugs, her expression thoughtful. “Presumably also the others are not to speak with her? You could spend the time making something for her, perhaps?”

She tries to switch the topic.

“The other day I started writing a collection of some of the spookiest stories I recall. I was thinking perhaps you would like it when it’s done!”
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:12 pm

"I would certainly like a copy, Ino-san. And I can send you copies of the reports from many of my other exploits. I always write them like stories. I can get away with that since I am the one that reviews and files them too," he says with a smirk, but is obviously forced.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:08 pm

Inoshishi nods and her heart has clearly gone out to the sad Kitsu.

"Very well, I'll get it after the bath. As you are it's intended, it is not a gift, merely returning rightful property to it's owner. Now. Close your eyes and turn around."

((After this scene, you will have Book of Scary Stories by Inoshishi. Resplendent: Glory gain = glory gain +1 while you have it.))

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:14 pm

He does as requested, expecting it will be some surprise. He doubted she was the shy type to worry about modesty and both of them knew where the others interests lay, so naked bath time bashfulness would be odd.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:28 pm

The surprise, in this case, is the exact opposite of bashfulness. After carefully looking around the room again to make sure no one else is there, even Seppun being far too quiet, she flings her arms around the Kitsu for a quick back hug, releasing him just as fast. (assuming he doesn't freak out and throw her or something).

"You seemed like you could use a pick me up."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:58 pm

The sudden, if short lived, skin to skin contact was... ahem... inspirational. He would need a few minutes before he could stand up now without making things very awkward. But he didn't recoil or react negatively.

"Thank you for your concern Inoshishi-san. It is appreciated."

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:15 am

Inoshishi without a doubt knows what she did.

"I'm glad it helped. I hate seeing people defeated by things they can't control. It's...gloomy. There's enough gloom in the world.

I apologize for the part of that that was...improper. But, as you say, concern.

Who are you dueling tomorrow?"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:03 am

"Improper nothing. Doesn't bother me because I've seen you with Ishioka. I'm pretty sure we both know neither of us would want to hurt him. You because it would crush him and me because he would crush me," he said. It was an attempt at a joke, but even with her attempt to cheer him the levity is false.

"I'll be facing Shiba Raizo. I doubt my chances, as he's a far more experienced warrior. But we will see what happens."