[D11 LE Bai's room open] Loneliness

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kaito Oubaihime

[D11 LE Bai's room open] Loneliness

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:46 pm

Bai had a long day filled with emotional distraught. The Kaito got to her room and saw the cage with the small rabbit that they had captured. She had asked the servants to bring it food while she was out and they did. Oubaihime took the small rabbit in her hands and started to pet it. She tried to find solace in the warmth of the pet, the soft coat of fur or wrinkling nose. None brought her what she needed. She had to keep strong for the good of herself and her friends. "Sora san... I am sorry... I will let you go tomorrow... tonight I need your company. I don't want to be alone but..." She looked at the blue eyes of the rabbit. "Your father is not allowed to be here." She laughed calling Murato a rabbit's father. He did say he was a trickster spirit. The Kaito sighed. "He misbehaved and he has been punished." She lightly bopped the rabbit's nose. "So unless someone needs this one this late this evening then it is just you and me." She sighed once again.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk