(D11 LE, Soyokaze's) I Told You!

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 LE, Soyokaze's) I Told You!

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:25 pm

"No, as you said. Yuzu did the wrong, and I made my choice. I appreciate the help, but I should not have placed blame on you. I simply should have told her, because as much as it might have displeased you, she deserved to know and I kept it from her," he said with a nod. "You are a better man than you give yourself credit for. We all hurt those important to us sometimes."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:28 pm

"Then let me tell you this, she's planning something. I don't have the full details but she's looking to punish him and it has me a bit worried. She has every right to be angry at him just as she is with us but Yuzu doesn't play games."

(If the full details are learned this post may be edited.)
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:43 pm

"I burned my bridge with him when I told him I was the Lion. He believes he is all authority, and I couldn't let him believe that was true. He felt we were friends, and we were, but how he treated you ruined that for me," Murato replied. "I don't want to get in the way of her plan, and she chose to work together with you, not me, so I won't interfere."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:47 pm

All she did was ask me to make a metal bottle, I don't think I have a part in this beyond that. Don't despair her coming to me for my craft, it's the only thing I am good for most of the time."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:32 pm

"You say, as you offer assistance," Murato replies, shaking his head. "On this... I'm not giving you a choice. You don't stop chasing because I know you won't stop feeling it."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:40 pm

"She's all I have. I still think you're better for her than me but I'm not going to give up trying to be better. Three days..." He looked Ill again at the thought of it. "In three days we will know the Shika's mind. I've given you a lot of reason not to trust me but I hope you believe me when I say I will not cause any problems if things go your way."

I should start working on a gift.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:46 pm

"It feels odd, wishing you well on your efforts, but if it isn't me..." He nods to Soyokaze, before moving to start working on his gesture.

/Scene?

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:47 pm

"Fortunes carry you Kitsu Murato"

/scene
What a wild ride that was. :)
Description