(D11 ME) Evening Meal With The Sun

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 ME) Evening Meal With The Sun

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:33 am

"True enough," he says. "And Ikoma-no-shiryo certainly never limited his choices in how he spent his evenings if the stories are to be believed. He probably tasted even sweeter things than sake and tea every night," he says as he drinks from the sake cup.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:32 am

"Did he now?" Perhaps Shizuka didn't quite get the innuendo. Unlike, given how saucily she behaved, what with that smoldering look she always her to her eyes.

"I'd heard stories, of course, of Lord Ikoma..." She started, slowly, "I understand he was a tremendous lover."

A pause. Tension. A narrowing of the eyes.

"Though, of sweets, I did not know! Tell me, do the Lion record such things? Did he favor wagashi? Or, wait, no...Shiruko. I bet it was shiruko he enjoyed."

Was the Moshi jesting? Her tone was certainly lighter; a coy smirk upon her lips as the tonal shift upended expectations that may have been.
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:48 am

He laughed at that. "His family is the Ikoma. I'm certain we still have the recipe he loved for mochi somewhere. Red bean mochi and shochu if our notes are accurate. The preferred snack to share with his evening guests. But anything sweet on the tongue or warm in the belly was enjoyed by him. And what about yourself? Were you hoping that you shared a favorite desert with him?"

"Which reminds me. I don't know if you like sweets yourself, but I have some dango too..." he looks around a bit, apparently having lost track for a moment. Then he spots a small box off to the side of the room. "Goma dango, if you don't mind a bit of sweet and salty."

He retrieves the box and opens it, setting it on the table.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen