[D11, ME, Ishioka's room, closed] Feeding the fire

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D11, ME, Ishioka's room, closed] Feeding the fire

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:07 am

The big Lion looks at Inoshishi with bemusement, raising one eyebrow. "Swordsmanship, hm?" He closes his eyes and shakes his head, but a smile remains on his face.

Ishioka lays his Dragon on the futon gently and lays beside her. "You may tell me anything, and I mean it." He props his head on one hand while the other begins to play with Inoshishi's long hair.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:14 pm

Inoshishi smiles, leaning into his sturdy presence, her hands roaming to make her point or keep his attention as she feels.

“The thing with swordsmanship, as I understand it is to vary your stroke. Sometimes, fast and hard will do the job better than anything. Other times, slow and careful. And yet others, you must…change your grip, or try the backhand or vary both rhythm and force” she makes sure to be VERY illustrative with her hands clasped demonstrating some of what she means.

“And likewise, consider your aim. There are often many holes…in your opponent’s defense that you could penetrate if you just considered those opportunities.” She grins, knowing the Matsu gets this very blunt lesson.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:45 am

A small part of Ishioka wants to argue about the abuse of this metaphor. A larger, and growing, part of him wants Inoshishi to continue her explanation, as it's highly educational. But Ishi's words are chosen by his most logical side, as he works to ensure there's no misunderstanding.

"So you would like... to see the full range of my... techniques? In... various combinations?" The Lion doesn't seem concerned exactly, but careful that there be no misunderstanding of her goal.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:25 am

Inoshishi smiles and nods as innocently as if she’s actually talking about what goes on in the dojo.

“Yes, the full range, in all the varieties. And I’ll need time to see how they work against all my defenses. And work on my form. A lot. “

She smiles, leaning against the Matsu carefully.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:27 am

Ishioka, energized by the accompaniment to Inoshishi's lesson, shifts to a kneeling position for now to let the shoulder he'd been resting on relax. He brings a hand up behind her head, suggesting he'll pull her in for a kiss as he has frequently. Instead, he grips her hair and holds her there a moment.

"That's a lot of technique for us to practice," he says, voice husky. "We had better get started."

With a firm hand he pulls her, turning her back toward him. With his garments shifted he's not exposed in his lap, but as she's pulled to sit on that lap she knows how hard her seat already is.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:10 am

With the pressure on the back of her head, Ino nearly melts into Ishioka a small sound, somewhere between a whimper and a happy sound escaping from her. She pulls herself in, loosening the hold her clothes have on her, making sure she’s ready for whatever Ishioka decides to do. She murmurs “yes, practice whatever you’d like to do with me, I’m so ready to see the limits of your styles.”

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:39 pm

The Lion keeps his grip on her hair, holding her head back near his shoulder while her clothes are cleared away. He admires her a moment, kissing her cheek, and then beginning to bite gently at her exposed neck.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:17 pm

Inoshishi grins, her neck pressing into the bite, her body writhing like the Dragon she is, pressing back into Ishioka. “Good to know the Lion have fangs.” Her hands twine themselves behind Ishioka’s head, elevating herself in his eyes.

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:21 pm

Her rise is short-lived, as with a small growl he begins to push her forward with the hand twisted in her hair. His other hand ensures her hips stay close to him and elevated as she bends forward until her cheek is on the futon itself.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:31 pm

As the last of her clothes fall away, we /ftb.