[D11, EN, Narumi's room, closed] Seriously?

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D11, EN, Narumi's room, closed] Seriously?

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:22 am

He suffers the onslaught in silence, each point that she makes another cut to his heart. Finally she stops, the last blow having fallen and the words ringing in his ears.

"It... I can't..." Ishioka can barely speak, hasn't even opened his eyes as he rises. "I think I should leave."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:33 pm

"It's probably better you do," she says flatly, sparing a glance to him as he gets to his feet, but she's not budging. Not in the state she's in, anyway, not anywhere but maybe crawling into bed if she's lucky.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:09 am

He simply walks out, though the closing of the door behind him is about as loud as the inn doors can withstand.

/exit
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description