[D11 LM, Unsei's room, closed] Hey was tea okay?

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

[D11 LM, Unsei's room, closed] Hey was tea okay?

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:07 pm

Moshumaru scratched on the door, waiting for entry. "Hey, is everything okay in there?"

Having not seen her at the Ikebana, well...
Last edited by Kitsu Moshumaru on Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Re: [D10 LM, Unsei's room, closed] Hey was tea okay?

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:55 pm

There was no answer from inside the room.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:38 pm

Oh, that's not good.

"I'm coming in, okay?"

Sliding the door open and heading inside, Moshumaru prepared for the worst.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 am

The worst wasn't there. There wasn't a dead body, but there wasn't Unsei. Not even Ga-chan the duckling was there. Their hat was still sitting where Moshu had left it, but their clothes were gone. However, the teapot was gone and the cup they drank out of looked spotless.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:51 am

That is something, at least...

Nevertheless, sliding the door shut behind him, Moshu began to scour the place top to bottom. No stone left unturned before being returned, no nook and cranny left alone, and certainly no tea drank (although, with covered hands, he might check the teapot and saucer for anything.)

(vig 2 / focus 4 for finding clues as to where you've gone. Anything I can roll for something extra?)
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:56 am

(Uh... I dunno tbh. I'm not the gm and I don't know if Luixian left any clues. Lemme get mighty GM bear over here real fast.)

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:28 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:51 am
That is something, at least...

Nevertheless, sliding the door shut behind him, Moshu began to scour the place top to bottom. No stone left unturned before being returned, no nook and cranny left alone, and certainly no tea drank (although, with covered hands, he might check the teapot and saucer for anything.)

(vig 2 / focus 4 for finding clues as to where you've gone. Anything I can roll for something extra?)
The room was definitely more disorderly than when Moshimaru left it. Also, the window was open. But Unsei's hat and sandals were still here. So either Unsei suddenly couldn't find something in a hurry and then dove out the window in their sock feet to save time....or something much more sinister had happened.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:18 am

Saibankan wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:28 am
The room was definitely more disorderly than when Moshimaru left it. Also, the window was open. But Unsei's hat and sandals were still here. So either Unsei suddenly couldn't find something in a hurry and then dove out the window in their sock feet to save time....or something much more sinister had happened.
If someone jumped out the window, then...

tracks!

Peering out the window, Moshu looked to see if there was any tracks he could follow - then, if not, he looked to see if there was anything left on the windows he could work with.
PM if thread desired

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:31 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:18 am

If someone jumped out the window, then...

tracks!

Peering out the window, Moshu looked to see if there was any tracks he could follow - then, if not, he looked to see if there was anything left on the windows he could work with.
Unfortunately for the Kitsu, the rain, time, and people going about their daily business had obliterated any useful tracks.

But they were in luck when they looked at the window. A single red hair had gotten caught in the top corner of the window.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D11 LM, Unsei's room, closed] Hey was tea okay?

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:44 am

She didn't.

Did she? Or did she go in pursuit of the kidnappers? Either way, I'm not likely to find anything without finding her.

He had met her twice before, and Unsei seemed to be terrified of her. Either way, it looked like he would have to find her. He decided to ask around the inn to see if he could get any clue as to the location of either the first savior or kidnapper of the little Unsei - Bayushi Luixian.
PM if thread desired