(D11, MA) Bath of Serenity (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D11, MA) Bath of Serenity (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:30 pm

The boy holds an internal Ack, and nearly grunts as his eyes narrow to find less of all that jazz going on and about in the pool. "I actually imagined they would stay duriig winter, but go elsewhere during other seasons. Also, I didn't know the Moth was close to the Togashi lands."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:52 pm

“Close is all relative, Seppun-sama. The Wall isn’t close until you’re in the Crab lands, the Spine of the World until you’re in Lion or Scorpion.” Her hands are waving as she talks, mapping the land.

“When you’re up the mountains,” her hands motion like mountains, drawing attention they wouldn’t if this wasn’t a bath, “there’s a sense of community, whoever you are.”

She debates commenting on something, but holds her peace for the moment, still enjoying the pool.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:59 pm

Like a... fucking moth drawn into the light, Inoshishi's hands guide the boy's caramel eyes into the valley of glory.

And... he's quite trapped there as silence reigns for several heartbeats. Hopefully, Agasha's eyes were closed –– from what Yuzu noticed.

A shake os his head and a cough, the Yuzu returns to his previous position back in the tub while watching the skies.

"Some mountain cold would be welcomed. These waters seem hotter than usual." He mumbles and cleans his forehead with a towel.
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Inoshishi laughs. “Well then I say again, my lord Seppun-sama, climb down from the mountain, for as you can no doubt see, this water is comfortable.”

She lets her body sink slightly, demonstrating the warmth in a way that suggests she knows exactly what the Seppun is doing. If it didn’t, her rising back to a more comfortable position certainly would.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:31 pm

He considers. Disconsiders. Starts to sweat too much. Kami damned his body is out of control. Finally, he decides to move out of the bath tub, but then he reminds himself of the high mountains and valley analogy while looking down to the floor, and the image of well, lewdness, dominate.

Hormones kick in. Yuzu slowly returns to his laid back position... as the blood pressure is too much, his mind starts to disconnect, and...

...he faints.
DescriptionTheme

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Not hearing the slurmp of water as the boy slides down, she did hear him getting out and changing his mind.

“Seppun-sama, come on, just come down here. I’ll keep my eyes closed.”

When this fails, she yells,

“Seppun-sama, I promise, you have nothing I haven’t seen before!”

Nothing.

She opens her eyes, doesn’t see the Seppun, doesn’t see a trail of water. Uh oh.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:02 pm

Wiith a smile a certain unicorn enters the bath, after yesterday going forth and relaxing with some hot water certainly felt like a good idea.
And so she came in, washed and in all her naked glory,
"Greetings fellow Samurai, Oh it it only you Agasha-chan?"
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:21 pm

The towel that Yuzu used to wipe his sweat is the only thing floating atop the lone bath tub on top of the main onsen.

Certainly that either Yuzu left while Inoshishi was talking or... he teleported.

He, of course is no shugenja.
DescriptionTheme

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:39 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:02 pm
"Oh SHIT!"

Maybe not the welcome the Utaku expected, seeing Inoshishi half-standing in the tub and peering upwards.

In a very loud 'don't wake mommy' sort of whisper, Inoshishi whisper-shouts"Shit Shit Shit, I killed him, I killed him, I killed him!!! Mama always said that that's what would happen to bad boys! Kami Kami Kami!"

She splashes towards the side of the Onsen, trying to get up to the tub as quickly as possible.

"The Seppun! Help me get him out of the tub!" Still whisper-shouting, hopefully not that loud.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:39 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:02 pm
"Oh SHIT!"

Maybe not the welcome the Utaku expected, seeing Inoshishi half-standing in the tub and peering upwards.

In a very loud 'don't wake mommy' sort of whisper, Inoshishi whisper-shouts"Shit Shit Shit, I killed him, I killed him, I killed him!!! Mama always said that that's what would happen to bad boys! Kami Kami Kami!"

She splashes towards the side of the Onsen, trying to get up to the tub as quickly as possible.

"The Seppun! Help me get him out of the tub!" Still whisper-shouting, hopefully not that loud.
She blinks in clear shock and then runs foreward, trying to get to the tube and her arms into it , fearing for having someone drown on her watch
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.