[D11, LA: Kheree's Room] Big Bro Checks In (Closed)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D11, LA: Kheree's Room] Big Bro Checks In (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:44 pm

People call that being reliable

But he didn't put words in her mouth. "Maybe it's our understanding about pretense...in the end, I didn't care how it looked, I just wanted to help." He looked back at her, putting his cup on the table and looking for tea. "You know, about that...the first time we met at the dojo I was trying my hardest to sound like a Scorpion, I was actually fairly nervous, but then the next time with Yudaina-san, you understanding him like that threw me off so hard that I lost that feeling and was able to be more...hm...honest, I suppose."

He poured himself some. "That's why, I guess when I saw you in the garden like that...I knew I had to do something, and it didn't bother me if you found it sudden or strange. Some people can just tell when they need to act, I'm glad I did."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:45 pm

"Meeting you and Yudaina there did score points, because he was a good way for me to judge your character”, she says with a somewhat stressed laugh. "And you acted like a proper hero there, and I am quite thankful for it."
Last edited by Utaku Kheree on Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:46 pm

"Well, as Yudaina-san is literally all of my best characteristics, having none myself without him, I am not surprised", he replied, amusement evident in his tone. "Though relax now, Kheree-san", the Scorpion said gently. "You can let go whatever you'd like around me, after what we've been through."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:46 pm

"Oh and here I thought you wanted to keep me dressed in my kimono" she says as she moves over to his side to pour him some more tea.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:47 pm

"What I want and what I'll do aren't always in harmony", he said, sliding the cup to her so she could pour. "It's one of the things I find troublesome about being a Scorpion, but...there are things I enjoy just the same."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:47 pm

"Desire is one of the three sins after all, even if I might be ordered to refrain a bit from it after this . Clearly, a visit to some temples might help me there."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:49 pm

"Yes, that's all quite proper", he allowed, lowered his mask and sipped the tea. It was indeed a bit cold. "But how are you really feeling about that? Changing is not simple, we often stumble on our own ideals."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:49 pm

"I am not sure? Our garden talk still remains , and so there is the question of being a hunter, and a fear that being like that spirit is what I would be myself."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:50 pm

He thought about that, her admission was a strong one. He had to give it weight as she did, but also needed to find something she could hold onto about herself that would be a good guide.

He looked at Khar for a moment, but he couldn't talk to birds.

He reached up and put his hand on her head, giving it a pat, trying to smile at her.

"That's a great thing, you are addressing the challenge." Then he let his hand fall away and shifted to face her, tea cup in hand. "What do you need to face it with strength instead of worry?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:53 pm

"Surety about where I should let the arrow fly that is my life, as I ... am not the strongest person of character as you might have seen already ." she says as she moves a hand over Khars feathers and blushing a bit under his pat.