(D11 MA) Check In

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 MA) Check In

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:39 pm

"Renjiro-san, can you come out? At least just so I can look you in the eye? You don't need to come all the way," he asks gently. He knew by now that the boy would likely take it as a demand, which felt sad, but he did wish to look him in the eye.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:45 pm

"Hai, Kitsu-sama." Renjiro replied.

He wormed his way out from under the blanket

He looked like a perfectly ordinary child in the clothes of a Deer clan peasant. A bit on the thin side, but normal for a peasant child. Were he a samurai's child, he'd probably be about in his second year of training, though that varied from clan to clan.

He stayed low, with his eyes averted, bracing for a strike that was expected.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Murato slides back a bit, sitting in seiza. "Renjiro-san. I have been a poor guest in your home. Carelessly brought chaos and confusion, participated in an unnecessary assault on your self and your friend, and disrespected the property that you maintain and care for so that I and others like me can feel safe and comfortable. There is no excuse for such blatant disregard of your honest hard work and for that I humbly beg your forgiveness."

He touches his head to the floor and waits for the response.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:41 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:27 pm
Murato slides back a bit, sitting in seiza. "Renjiro-san. I have been a poor guest in your home. Carelessly brought chaos and confusion, participated in an unnecessary assault on your self and your friend, and disrespected the property that you maintain and care for so that I and others like me can feel safe and comfortable. There is no excuse for such blatant disregard of your honest hard work and for that I humbly beg your forgiveness."

He touches his head to the floor and waits for the response.
Renjiro had to glance backwards assuming that the Kitsu was apologizing to an angry samurai behind him. When he saw none, he was very confused.

"Um....uh...Kitsu-sama...you....you did...what you had to...Um, then and now." he said, really wishing the Kitsu would stand back up.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:55 am

He rose and looked at the young boy. "No, I didn't have to do everything I did. I was acting rashly, and at your expense. Others participated in the ritual to defeat the gaki. I was the only one that made a mess in your home in the process. It is shameful and was wrong of me."

"I am no better than a boar trapped in the kitchen. Making messes and worrying only about myself. You did nothing to deserve it."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:54 pm

The young boy was definitely at a loss for words.

"Um...it...uh..." he stammered. "It was...um.....you....."

Renjiro-neko rubbed up against the boy to comfort him.

"what...is done...is done. amends...have been made and we can move forward." he offered.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:24 pm

"You are very kind to say so Renjiro-san. I am thankful for it," he says in response.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:48 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:24 pm
"You are very kind to say so Renjiro-san. I am thankful for it," he says in response.
Renjiro looked to the side.

"um...can i....help you with something else, Kitsu-sama?" he says, having no idea what to do in this unique situation.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:07 pm

"No, Renjiro-san. But while I am here, if you have need of assistance, I am glad to help you. Thank you for taking care of me all this time," he says.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:08 pm

"it's my duty." the boy said simply.

Even peasants had an obligation to serve, after all.