(D11 MA) Check In

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

(D11 MA) Check In

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:05 pm

Murato entered the inn with a small pack and went looking for Renjiro at the usual table.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Renjiro

Re: (D11 MA) Check In

Post by Renjiro » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:42 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:05 pm
Murato entered the inn with a small pack and went looking for Renjiro at the usual table.
Which he was on, the table restore to it's rightful place, and the blanket washed and reset with care. Given the look the cat gave him, it was likely the other Renjiro was here too.
Cat * Proprietor of the Sleepy Fox Inn

"Nyaa, Nyaa."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:57 am

Murato sat by the table and unwrapped the pack, pulling out some dried fish. "I got you a little something Renjiro-neko." He pulls a bit of the fish apart and offers it to the cat. He has more than enough.

"I have some taiyaki for Renjiro-san as well."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Renjiro

Post by Renjiro » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:53 pm

The cat was happy to receive the fish.

"Kitsu-sama is very kind." same a muffled voice from under the table.
Cat * Proprietor of the Sleepy Fox Inn

"Nyaa, Nyaa."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:58 pm

He lowers the taiyaki and slips it into the blanket for the boy. "How is the inn today?"

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:36 pm

"Much quieter , Kitsu-sama." came the muffled reply, around some chewing noises.

Renjiro-neko purred contentedly.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:43 pm

"I am glad to hear that. I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I didn't mean to cause a ruckus in your inn, and I am sorry that I did," he states.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:08 pm

"Kitsu-sama doesn't need to apologize. Kitsu-sama is samurai. Kitsu-sama did what was right." came the somewhat frightened reply.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:18 pm

"I do need to, Renjiro-san. Being a samurai should not mean stomping all over somebody's home without consequence or concern. I did that to your home and you did nothing to deserve it," he explained. "I could have been more careful and gentle but I forgot myself. It was a failure of Courtesy that I won't excuse myself for even if you do."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:34 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:18 pm
"I do need to, Renjiro-san. Being a samurai should not mean stomping all over somebody's home without consequence or concern. I did that to your home and you did nothing to deserve it," he explained. "I could have been more careful and gentle but I forgot myself. It was a failure of Courtesy that I won't excuse myself for even if you do."
There is a long silence.

"If Kitsu-sama feels that Kitsu-sama needs to apologize, it is not this one's position to correct Kitsu-sama. Kitsu-sama is samurai." is what came out.

Kitsu-sama had a feeling that this boy had been on the receiving end of more than a few completely insincere apologies.