(D11 EM, Closed, Oubaihime's) Morning Light

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EM, Closed, Oubaihime's) Morning Light

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:08 am

"I see," he says with a nod. There was a slight pang of something. Perhaps it was envy of his skill? A desire to be able to make such things for her? His bracelet took a great deal of time for him to complete. He couldn't imagine trying to make such a mirror in the time since they've been here. Though there was no jealousy over the gift itself just like there wasn't with the hair bells.

"He's a skilled craftsman. A master by the looks of it."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:41 am

"Hai, he is but he yet to see how amazing he is." She covered her mouth as she had told something improper. "I guess I see many things in people that they don't see in themselves."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:51 am

"You never need hold back with me Bai. I can tell that you are fond of him. And we are at a miai. I would steal away all your time if I could but I understand the reality of things," I have encouraged him in the past.

"Not because I think he would make you happier than I think I could, but because I think he would make you happy if the Shika made that decision. It might break my heart to see it come to pass, but I would still be happy as long as you were. Because I love you."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:26 am

She blushed. "Thank you for understanding." Bai smiled and took his hand. I keep wearing this..." The Kaito showed her bracelet "I never take it off.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:29 am

"Thank you for that. It makes me happy each time I see it. Know it is not the same as what others can do. Even with the time I put into it. But I wanted you to have something that would remind you of me if I am not around," he says.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:09 am

"I am sorry...." She sighed. "I am yet to give you a reminder of myself. I have no skill crafting... I can't give you something bought..." She shook her head and sighed.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:14 am

He reached to her, touching her cheek. "If you really wish, it doesn't need to be made or bought." He then brushes a bit of her hair.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:37 pm

She took his hand again and pressed her lips granting them a kiss. "A token..." That is all she said.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:54 pm

He smiled at her, but it seemed a bit cheeky somehow. "Would it be rude of me to accept such a wonderful gift without refusing it twice so you could make three offers?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:00 pm

Oubaihime nodded. "I don't have much to offer you Kitsu sama. I present to you this token." She offered his kissed hand.
Smells like flowers