(D11 EM, Closed, Oubaihime's) Morning Light

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EM, Closed, Oubaihime's) Morning Light

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:16 pm

"You don't want to be a wife that what?" he asks, curious. "Because as long as you loved me, I would need nothing else. Your love would be all I could ask for."

He put in the last bell and rested his head against hers. "I love you, and would do everything I could to try to make sure you felt fulfilled and happy."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:39 pm

"Well... just to look pretty, honorable and just be there to bear children" She shook her head. "I want to be there to support you and work problems together."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:56 pm

"That is what love is to me Bai. It's a partnership. I helped you find Sora, not because I think bunnies are cute... which they are... but because you wanted to accomplish something, wanted a comforting friend, and I wanted to be a part of that. You helped me when I was falling apart, and I am so grateful to you for it. I've applied the balms because I want you to be healthy and feel better. You kept me company through all through the night last night, when I was feeling overwhelmed by forces I couldn't understand. We're doing that already," he says with a smile. "I want more of that with you. You would never just be a wife to me. I would be your other half and you would be mine."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:06 pm

"Two souls that intertwine." Bai held his hand and placed it on her lips. "Two people that respect each other and yet know that one will be there for the other."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:27 pm

He nods at that, taking her other hand and doing the same, mirroring her gesture. "Two lives bound together, in an inseparable knot. Two hearts beating next to each other to a shared rhythm."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:12 pm

The Kaito smiled at that as returned his hand. A scratch on the door to deliver the rice balls and tea. She looked at the Kitsu. "I should get that." She giggled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:32 pm

He nodded to her, happy in the moment. "Of course."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:06 pm

She brought back the food an tea. She took a rice ball and gave it her guest. "Here..."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:09 pm

"Thank you." He accepted the ball and bowed his head. "I appreciate it."

He didn't pick up the mirror, since it looked extremely nice and he didn't wish to drop it. "That is a very fine mirror. Is it a family heirloom?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:03 am

"A gift." She gave some of the rice ball to Sora. "Made for this one by Soyokaze san."
Smells like flowers