(D11 EM, Closed, Oubaihime's) Morning Light

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EM, Closed, Oubaihime's) Morning Light

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Taking the bells, he moves to sit beside her. "That would be helpful."

He started working. "Do you usually take care of your hair alone back home? It's quite long so I imagine it is nicer to get help with it."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:19 pm

"My fellow maidens help. I keep my long hair a promise to the Water Dragon to follow the purity of water as my hair cascades like waterfalls. It is not bleached because it is the natural aspect of the hair." The girl looked at Murato. "Probably when wed I can cut it and bleach it as a renewal and a new life."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:29 pm

"Perhaps. But I can't imagine that someone would fault you for remaining faithful to the Water Dragon. I know I wouldn't if that would be your wish," he says, continuing to put the bells.

"If the Deer gave you the choice... would you choose to return to the temple with your intended or would you like to start a new life elsewhere?" he asks, curious.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:00 pm

She looked at the Kitsu then to the little bunny in the cave. "I would like to travel more but... I do enjoy my time in the Water Dragon temple... I am conflicted. Because I know I will be needed in the temple." Bai lowered her eyes. "We probably will go to war with the Unicorn and ... well.. " The Kaito sighed. "My services will be needed."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:40 pm

He nods at that. "I understand that," he says with a nod. "I would like the chance to travel as well. And I would like the opportunity to help protect more people from spiritual threats. There is a group among the Phoenix that assists with such things I believe, no? Inquisitors I believe they're called? The Lion have no such dedicated group. So the opportunity to work with them such people could only come if I were a Phoenix. Perhaps I should write a letter to the matchmakers to suggest my talents might be better applied in a more specific situation than my current one?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:00 pm

"Ah it is. I think you may enjoy it there." She smiled. "The libraries filled with many of the spiritual knowledge." The Kaito nodded. "They are some of the ones to guide us to fight the danger of the demons of the Yobanjins."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:16 pm

"It sounds like I might have more to gain among the Phoenix than you among the Lion, Bai-chan. I wonder if the Deer might think so too? If they considered it a good match." He smiled brightly at her. "Plus... I wouldn't have to hide my copy of the Tao anymore."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:25 pm

"Oh? maybe I should find a copy of Leadership." She teased. "I am glad you think so. I don't know if I would fit in the Lion so comfortably... I am not a warrior neither a shugenja... I can try to make amends but... I am no courtier." Bai sighed.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:40 pm

"I think that you would be welcomed happily at any of our temples, Bai. Your devotion to the heavens is unquestionable.
I get that you might be uncomfortable with the idea of it. If that is the way things turn out though, I could also see about a diplomatic posting in Phoenix lands. It would not be unreasonable to think that a person with a spouse from another clan might be given preference for posting in those lands. There are advantages to such things innthe eyes of a Lord," he offers.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:51 pm

"Your cousin talked to me about that. Still I don't want to be a wife that..." She sighed. "I don't know if I will be a good wife.
Smells like flowers