(D11 EM, Closed, Oubaihime's) Morning Light

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EM, Closed, Oubaihime's) Morning Light

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:05 pm

"Offering me my own hand? But I believe I would prefer you to have my hand, Bai," he said, with a smile at the marriage related double meaning.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:24 pm

"Bakka... I am offering a promise of a kiss for you to keep safe from harm." she offered the second time.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:31 pm

"Then I will gladly accept. It will protect me so that I can always return to you," he replied with a happy smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:41 pm

"Keep it safe now." She nodded as she drank some of the tea.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:49 pm

"I will be sure to do so. It's now the most important of all the things I own. But perhaps one day we will share it instead," he says, taking a bite of rice and a sip of tea to wash it down.