[Day 11, Early Morning- Common Room] The Fortune of Bad Decisions Rides Again (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 11, Early Morning- Common Room] The Fortune of Bad Decisions Rides Again (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:02 pm

"Nope. Well. A little off-key singing, but we can blame that on me. I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. In fact, I didn't even need to carry you into your room. So I think we can call it a win."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Usogawa Narumi

Re: [Day 11, Early Morning- Common Room] The Fortune of Bad Decisions Rides Again (Open)

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:04 pm

Her eyes widen at that but there's clear relief that crosses her features. "Well, if that's all... You've found my one true weakness. Karaoke."
Sip, and the cup is returned to the middle of the table.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:08 pm

"Indeed, now you're helpless in my clutches."

He made a face like a kabuki villain... then winced and took another sip of tea.

"But not as helpless as the poor bastards who had to hear me singing..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:10 pm

She chuckles, and it's a mistake. A hand moves up to delicately cover her mouth, "Don't make me laugh. Either my head will explode or I'll throw up. Neither of which are especially seductive."

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:12 pm

"Yes, well, if either of us were going to seduce the other, it probably would have happened by now... but maybe I can go get a chamber pot, just in case..."
Remember to Breathe

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:14 pm

"Gross..." she grins again, rubbing her temple lightly- it's unclear if she means at the idea of them together, or the chamber pot being brought out.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:18 pm

"But maybe we can see about getting more tea over here..."

He got to his feet with the wince of a man who knew exactly how long this hangover was going to last to see about both the tea... and not a chamber pot, but an empty soup bowl.
Remember to Breathe

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:36 pm

"I like tea... Tea is good." she grins, and puts up a hand to catch the unsteady Phoenix if he falls, though she'd quite likely just be crushed underneath him. A truly horrible way to go.
When he returns with the empty bowl, she tilts her head curiously. "Eh?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:10 pm

"Smells better than a chamberpot but can serve the same purpose. If it's needed."
Remember to Breathe

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:41 pm

"An absolute gentleman. No wonder you're a hit with all the girls. Making them want to vomit and all. What a catch."