(D11, EM) The Best part of Waking Up (Unsei's Room, Closed)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Unsei

Re: (D11, EM) The Best part of Waking Up (Unsei's Room, Closed)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:34 pm

"I'd say you could wear mine, but it's... probably too small." They sighed dramatically before giving him his clothes back. "I'll see you later at the event, okay? I've got a feeling it's about flowers! Or at least that's a hint of what I saw." Then they paused.

"Also! Uh... This might not be the best time to talk about it, but uh... I learned something last night and so long story short, what would you say if somebody wanted me to teach them how to do sex? It's.. weird. Really weird."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:44 pm

"No chance I could get a bye because I obviously chose the best flower here?" He smiled cheekily at Unsei.

The second thought...that gave him pause. Then he sighed, and put a hand on Unsei's shoulder.

"...Alright, I'll be real with you. There was one time back in Dark Tide Harbour where I had to do it with an audience and one time in the Sparrow lands where it just... I don't even really remember that night, but I'd like to think those days are behind me now. If you really need to teach them, know that my heart is yours and meeting you was the best thing that has happened to me that I can remember, I'll teach them. Not you."

A kiss.

"Maybe I'm just being possessive, but that's how I feel about it earnestly."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:52 pm

"Well obviously you chose the best flower. A star flower. But, I also chose the best flower and together we shall rule the flower kingdom." They made it sound like it was common sense.

"Okay, now I'm confused. So instead of me teaching them... you will be? .. Because you don't want me to do it?" They were trying to work out the mental hoops. "I think I understand." And then a very dark part of Unsei was secretly very happy to see this terrible plan in action. "I suppose I should probably tell you that it's Asahina Soyokaze-san that wanted me to teach him. Said he didn't want to disappoint his future wife or whatever. I gave him some tips because I didn't realize what he was aiming for and then sent Lui-chan after him to teach him instead, but then Asahina-san told Lui-chan that he wanted me to teach him instead, and then she told me last night." They paused.

"I could let him know that you want to teach him instead now?" All the while, they had the teacup in their hand. They realized that and had a few sips. "Anyway, I don't want to hold you up from getting ready for the event either."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:56 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:52 pm
"Okay, now I'm confused. So instead of me teaching them... you will be? .. Because you don't want me to do it?" They were trying to work out the mental hoops. "I think I understand." And then a very dark part of Unsei was secretly very happy to see this terrible plan in action. "I suppose I should probably tell you that it's Asahina Soyokaze-san that wanted me to teach him. Said he didn't want to disappoint his future wife or whatever. I gave him some tips because I didn't realize what he was aiming for and then sent Lui-chan after him to teach him instead, but then Asahina-san told Lui-chan that he wanted me to teach him instead, and then she told me last night." They paused.

"I could let him know that you want to teach him instead now?" All the while, they had the teacup in their hand. They realized that and had a few sips. "Anyway, I don't want to hold you up from getting ready for the event either."
Of course it was Soyokaze. Why would it not be?

"Roughly yes but look, we'll talk it over tonight, okay?"

He planted a quick kiss on her lips.

"I love you, bye."

With that, he took his leave.

/exit.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:02 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:56 pm
Of course it was Soyokaze. Why would it not be?

"Roughly yes but look, we'll talk it over tonight, okay?"

He planted a quick kiss on her lips.

"I love you, bye."

With that, he took his leave.
"I'll see you in a bit! Love you, have a good morning!"
Saibankan wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:09 am
-Snip for the GM man-
And now Unsei went back to drinking the tea steadily. The spooky tea.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:28 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:02 pm

And now Unsei went back to drinking the tea steadily. The spooky tea.
The sleepytime tea. Unsei just felt very tired. The miai had been such an effort, and the servant had definitely woken them up too early. No one would care if Unsei went back to sleep for a few minutes.

As they drifted off, Moshumaru's warning of "It's poisoned.." floated through their mind as they drifted back to Yume-do.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:09 pm

As Unsei drifted off to sleep Luixian slipped into her cousins room with ease. Finding them drifting off as expected brought a smile to her hidden face. "Enjoy your nap, Unsei-san." She murmured. "I'll see you in an hour or two."

Before leaving with the unconscious Seppun Luixian looked through their room until she found their beloved dice. After taking all of them and stuffing them into her pocket she picked up Unsei and took her exit through the window.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description