(D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:05 am

"I am used to doing that, and didn't realize that in this place it was self-sabotage until it was too late with her. But I didn't make the same mistake again," he says with a nod.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:12 am

"You won't exactly have the chance to unless you're planning on having affairs or a soon to be dead spouse that will then put you back on the market." She stated simply.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:23 am

"Not at all. Just saying that I gave up too quickly when I thought I had found someone the first time. I did not give up the second time I learned that the person I was trying to get closer to had feelings for someone else. I fooled myself once, but not a second time," he says with a shrug.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:47 am

"That is the drawback of trying to do the matchmaker's job isn't it. Everyone else is trying to do their job too. Leads everyone to courting several people and then picking favorites out of the bunch and not always will the favorites line up."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:50 am

"Sure, but also not really. It's also an opportunity to have some fun and at least get to know some of the folks the Deer might pick for you. Get a few days head start," he says with a shrug. "At least know, when they announce your match, whether it's going to be pleasant or a nightmare."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:21 pm

"Not really. When not trying to play the part of a peacock tensions are low and people relax. You're able to then learn more about someone and see a side of them that you wouldn't see here."

She snorted. "For instance your cousin might be surprisingly gentle and caring when not freaking out over people having relationships here."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:33 pm

"I think he'd probably be uptight anyway. Appearances are everything to him. I mean, even in the baths he doesn't truly relax."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:58 pm

"That's true. Tried to fight me in the tub once because my toe touched his precious water."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:07 pm

"Well if you end up stuck im conversation with him. Puns. That is how you can get him to ease up a bit."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:13 pm

"I'm not much of a pun person and I dont plan on dealing with him again." She stated plainly.
Profile/Description