(D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:27 am

"I've seen some masks that would be pretty wicked coming out. At least blade doesn't have multiple protrusions."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:12 pm

"Sacrifices must be met for cultures to live on." She joked. "Though I would point out that tetsubo do have the metal spikes. That and anything sharp wouldn't feel great."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:19 pm

"Fortunately for me, not a personal sacrifice I will ever need to make," he says with a chuckle. "Though it leaves me conflicted about my future spouse. A large family like I'd want would be a much bigger sacrifice for them."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:08 pm

"Can only wish you and your spouse well then in dealing with a large family. Pros and cons to it. Sometimes more cons than pros depending on how you view it." She shook her head and chuckled.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:56 pm

"Well, there are big families, then there are Crab families. I imagine that my spouse would be glad I'm not the latter since I probably won't be marrying a Crab...". There was a lingering space there where the word 'unfortunately' would fit. And it was true to a certain extent.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:46 pm

"Eh? Sounds like a story there. Come on. 'Fess up." She said with a chuckle. "The Kuni lass had your eye as well huh?"
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:29 pm

"She did, and I had hers for a moment as well. There's still a feeling, I think. For me there is. But both of us have found others that it's stronger for. I will never be able to eat an apricot without thinking of her again."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:47 am

"If you liked her so much though why didn't you keep on it? Don't you have another that you're looking at now?"
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:53 am

"Because I was stupid and I should have fought. But I didn't, and I ended up finding something similar with another yes. But I will now always remember that putting others before myself is not always rewarding. Sometimes it just sucks.."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:56 am

"Putting others before yourself isn't usually ever rewarding in the sense of obtaining something. It is a sacrifice after all and sometimes they are in vain. Yet people still do them for other reasons. To help. To protect. To feel better about themselves."
Profile/Description