(D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:00 pm

He nods at that. "A good one. I've always been a fan of them. No expectation, no wrong parts, and rarely disappointing."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:40 pm

"Not to mention you get to see the Hida with the largest beard and deepest voice be the princess. That's always one of the better parts."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:43 pm

"I always thought that the best princesses had beards," he said with a smirk.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:54 pm

"Beards down under than up top." She snorted. "Always fun to explore the jungle. The Moto taught me as much."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:08 pm

"Moto..." he says with a smirk, thinking of Bayarama.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:23 pm

"Sounds like you've got one on your mind then. Definitely with that smug look you've got."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:37 pm

"Yeah," he says. "Was a good riding lesson."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:39 pm

"Oh. Didn't expect you do be that up front about it kitty but good for you. Moto's always tend to give the best rides."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:44 pm

"Well, usually I wouldn't be. But I imagine that you don't really give enough of a shit to spread rumors about other people's lives."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:03 pm

"I really don't. I leave that to the courtiers since otherwise how would they get their rocks off."
Profile/Description