(D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:14 pm

"At least it's nearly finished no? Long as you can make the most of the rest of the time," he says. "And I am happy to help with that."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:35 pm

"As long as you don't get any ideas. I'm looking for someone to drink with and that's all." She said firmly.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:59 pm

Chuckling at that. "Only as long as you do the same. For all we know we could be cousins after all," he said referencing her eyes.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:45 am

"Trust me. I have no interest in you. You aren't my type." A snort. "We might be distant cousins though."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:51 am

"Story of my life," he said with a laugh. "I seem to have a nose for people that I am not the type for. Life, I guess."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:01 am

"If it helps my type is more women than men so it wasn't anything on your part. I'm rather picky on men I like and so far you aren't ticking the boxes. No doubt you've already got someone on your mind anyway so that makes this easier."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:12 am

"No problem at all. You are not the first woman I have learned preferred women. And after I have been working so hard on my fitness too, lost some weight and built up some muscle. Trying to get buff like Tanabe." He laughs it off, honestly not worried over it.

"But yes, I've got others on my mind."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:23 am

"Appearance isn't all and not everyone prefers a man covered in muscle either." She shrugged and shifted some in the water. "But if you are working out for yourself then that's always a good goal I've found."

"Others on your mind is good. Seems many have several others they're looking at."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:35 am

"Yeah, just trying to improve my fitness really. I won't ever be that big. Just an unobtainable goal to reach towards. Most disappointing thing is to reach a goal to me. Rather always be working."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:55 pm

"A tad odd. Most people usually enjoy reaching a goal rather than not. Means that you can pick up a new goal, too. Doesn't mean that you're just without anything."
Profile/Description