(D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:09 am

He didn't have a bad opinion of Soyokaze, so he shrugged at that. "Hopefully you don't get matched with someone that has complained about you and that you'd break too easily," he says with a chuckle. "Shame I'm only meeting you now. Could have used a drinking partner. Haven't gone out for sake often enough. Tomorrow evening?" Completely presumptuous.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:01 pm

"I could do tomorrow evening yeah. Don't expect too much from it though. I'm about as talkative when drinking as I am right now." She snorted some. "What of you though? Assuming you have your eyes on someone."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:19 pm

"You've asked a few, I've asked a few. That's a conversation. Some alcoholic lubrication can't hurt that dynamic," he says with a chuckle.

"I do have an eye for someone, with a strong preference, but the reality is that the Deer choose. So I've been happy to meet many candidates. Some I've connected with differently than others. Some have been more sweet, some more professional, some more fun, and some have opened my eyes a bit."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:24 pm

"Sounds less like a miai then. You could've done that anywhere with a large group of people in one local area." She snorted.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:04 pm

"Could have. But I was sent here, so I did what I might normally do. This just came with bizarre Shika tests," he said with a nod.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:24 pm

"Bizarre is certainly a word that one could use. Annoying and asinine is another."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:47 pm

"They probably have their reasons. Even if they keep them secret because they aren't good reasons," he says.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:54 pm

"They probably do keep them secret because they are stupid reasons. That or they're just making us do all of this for their amusement."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:32 pm

"If that's true, then you make everyone else here look even dumber than we are for falling for it," he says with a smirk. "That would make you the top candidate here if so."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:54 pm

"Likely not. Top candidate will still be whoever passes all their games." She shook her head. "As silly as they all are."
Profile/Description