(D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:25 pm

"Yeah. Plus... I can't help wanting to destroy something that's ended lives that had no way to defend themselves against it. Pisses me off," he says shaking his head. "Seen too many murdered by such creatures in horrific ways to have any sympathy for their existence."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:54 am

"As you say Kitsu-san. Assuming you are wanting to marry into the Falcon then?"
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:06 am

"I'm just wanting to be happy in my marriage," he says with a shrug. "Whether or not that happens is up to me, but the Deer can potentially make it easier by choosing beneficially. I'd likely be able to fit myself into any clan, family or duty honestly. And any clan could make use of my gifts. Spirits cause trouble everywhere," he says.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:09 am

"As you say. There can never be enough spiritual people in Rokugan."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:13 am

He smirks at that. "So if you have no interest in the process, and don't care much who you end up with, what have you been doing to busy yourself," he asked.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:19 am

"Drinking. Training. Drinking. Bathing. Listening to children complain about me."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:26 am

"Complaining about you? What's there to complain about? Someone that drinks, trains, bathes and sleeps really doesn't do anything complaint worthy as far as I can tell," he says with a smirk.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:10 am

"That little Crane. According to him I'm many things and have such a low opinion of myself."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:28 am

"Soyokaze?" Murato laughs to himself. "I just... He came at me drunk one evening, and ended up apologizing for it days later. Didn't even have the decency to throw a punch to make it exciting for everyone else. Not that I minded not having my drink spilled. Don't be surprised if he has a chat with someone and comes back and apologizes."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:43 am

"Wouldn't surprise me. Seems like a little man that has a clinging vine for a spine. Doesn't own his words."
Profile/Description