(D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D10 LA, Baths, Expecting) Clean Kitty

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:22 am

He nods at that. "I've been learning a bit more about Crab life since arriving here. I imagine they appreciate having you around. Look like you could take a goblins head off with a single swing," he says.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:19 pm

"It's not difficult to do. They have tiny necks. It just gets difficult when they decide to attack enmass." She sighed. "And what about you?"
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:32 pm

"I do paperwork most of the time, but get called up to deal with spiritual threats when my eyes are needed. A whole lot of boring with sprinkles of violence."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:33 pm

She snorted. "Sounds like the Lion every other year when they aren't at war."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:46 pm

"Pretty much. But hunting angry spirits, like war, really shakes up the monotony," he says with a smirk. "Not an ideal way to get the blood pumping, but it does the job."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:23 pm

She opened an eye and looked at Murato for a second before closing it again. "One can guess that's a way to do it. Seems like a waste though."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:48 pm

"Definitely better ways than having shrieking spirits chasing you down for sure. A lesson that took me a while to learn," he admits.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:01 pm

"Perhaps I've spent too much time arounds others who would rather find the cause of the spirit's anger than to just try and murder it."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:50 pm

"Violent spirits... I don't like playing around with them. I sometimes act as bait for the priests to bind then destroy them. But it's better if they can just be destroyed or dispersed back to their realm with a blade. Leave the studying for the spirits that aren't necessarily going to murder you on sight."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:20 pm

"Just seems like the way to get more angry spirits rather than not."
Profile/Description