[D10 EE Baths] Cleanliness is Next to Kaminess

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Susaki Tanabe

[D10 EE Baths] Cleanliness is Next to Kaminess

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:56 am

Tanabe stretched happily, things were back on track with his performance in the tests of the Deer, he had done a little exercise and bonding. He had a play to go to tonight and wanted to clean up and relax a little before hand.

The big Otter cleansed himself before walking, towel flung over shoulder, to the Onsen to ease his muscles a bit. The big Otter sighed as he stepped into the warm waters and sat letting the heat suffused his muscles and drain their weariness and dull the ache of use.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Bayushi Luixian

Re: [D10 EE Baths] Cleanliness is Next to Kaminess

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Luixian was tense. Her shoulders were stiff. There was something that weighed heavily on her mind as the day was brought closer and closer to the end. It was why she was there. After all there was little more than a good hot bath to ease the days pains away. Once she had finished cleansing herself off she moved to the tub with her towel in her hand.

As bare -with her large full face mask traded out for an oni mempo- as she was it revealed the large stone serpent tattoo that curled around her left thigh surrounded by flowers, fanged head ending on her hip. Several thick and healed scars covered her body mostly on her torso and a few on her back. When she reached the edge of the tub she looked at the Otter and snorted.

"Not going to scream and try to fight me if I walk into the tub are you?"
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:37 pm

Tanabe had closed his eyes and was enjoying the warmth of the waters for a time when he heard someone approaching his eyes opened and he smiled as he saw Luxian and heard her voice. He looked first to the mempo covered face and chuckled "No of course not Bayushi-sama, everyone knows the baths are a neutral ground." He replied grinning.

He remembered suddenly about the other tattoo she had mentioned and his eyes traveled down her body to the tattoo on her thigh, he unfortunately wore no mask to cover the look of appreciation in his eyes as they moved across her "the serpent tattoo is rather beautiful, it suits you." He commented doing his best to not ogle the Scorpion as his eyes moved back to hers, certainly any flush on his face could be explained by the waters.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:28 pm

"Thanks. Won it off a Togashi some years ago. He told me that he'd give me one if I could get a set of keys from inside of this locked puzzle box. Poor fool didn't say that I couldn't break it to pieces in order to get it. Think he knows better now." She snorted before moving into the tub.

"There was this child of what I've learned of an Imperial who started crying when I tried to get into the tub he was in. Looked as if he was going to try and fist fight me but I couldn't take him seriously with his cock swinging all over the place. Utterly ridiculous. Then he ran away. Guess he didn't get the memo that they're neutral areas."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:15 pm

Tanabe nodded and laughed "Oh yes the Seppun I had heard he had his own special tub set up everyday when he comes to bathe. Seems a bit ridiculous to me but" he waved a hand with a casual dismissiveness "ya know, Imperials. Think they shit gold for the most part."

"But that story about the Togashi, there's that Scorpion cleverness again. Always looking for a way to break the game rather than win it." He said with a chuckle "I probably would have just shrugged at it and moved on. But I guess that's why you have a tattoo and I don't."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:05 am

"With a stick so far up their asses that they're little more than fancy puppets." As she said that she lifted her pointer finger up made a few circles with it and then when she said ass she lifted her pointer finger up. Mimicking a stick going into their ass. "Rather looking forward to never seeing the little shit again."

Now it was her turn to wave her hand dismissively. "I think he had it magically sealed so only he could open it. The smartest Kuni in our platoon couldn't figure it out and she usually like those puzzle things. Says they keep her mind sharp."
Profile/Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:44 am

A small bit of rumbling laughter came from the large Otter causing gentle ripples in the bath "Yeah certainly sounds about right to me. Can't say I've ever had a really positive encounter with an Imperial myself."

"But you think the Togashi was cheating? What did they win if you couldn't open the box?" He asked curiously leaning forward and resting his elbows in his knees.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 am

"I've had a few with my cousin but rare are the days that they aren't mind-numblingly infuriating." She rubbed her forehead as she remembered some of the stupider things that she had to deal with when interacting with Unsei.

"It was three drinks for ever attempt to open the box. Most of my squad went for it along with a few others around so the Togashi was still drunk off his ass thanks to them. Took him damn near two days to sober up enough to give me the tat."
Profile/Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:28 am

Tanabe nodded "Ah yes I suppose your cousin was there first night in town. That was alright. I guess I have one bearable moment with an Imperial." He says chuckling a little.

He leaned back again placing thickly muscled arms along the edge of the bath and let out a sigh "Well I'd say you came away with the better deal. Artwork like that would probably cost a few koku." He commented as he relaxed into the bath closing his eyes

After a moment without opening his eyes he asks "So do you want to talk about what's got you wound tighter than a Crab's ass or you prefer to leave it alone?"

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:22 pm

"I think that night they were thinking of trying to get into your bed. That's what they had been trying to do with that Yasuki that was there until I interrupted." She mused vaguely before sinking a bit further into the hot water. "I did come away with the better deal. Monk wasn't too upset about me breaking his box either which was a plus."

At his last words she chuckled. "I think you're the first person to ask me what's got me like this rather than making assumptions that I'm not compassionate or that I have self esteem issues."
Profile/Description