[D10 EE, Moshu's Room, expecting] Get it right or get out

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

[D10 EE, Moshu's Room, expecting] Get it right or get out

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:50 pm

Anxiously, Moshumaru sat looking at his produce - a simple play, one which he'd need to work on, and a painting. One he still wasn't sure if it was good or not. Still, if anyone knew a woman's heart, it was him or his sister.

He would know the heart when it is broken, shattered by the hammer of death as if it was dry clay. He could help them rebuild, slowly and surely, but truthfully no one ever fully 'recovered' from grief - to do so would be to forget entirely.

And so, he called upon his sister for advice.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Re: [D10 EE, Moshu's Room, expecting] Get it right or get out

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:58 pm

Inoshishi pops by eventually, late as usual, scratching on his door gently.

She's very curious what her brother has in store for her today and is excited to see if she can help!
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:02 pm

Alright - moment of truth.

"Come in, Sister. It's great to see you again - have things been well?"
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:33 pm

Inoshishi bows, her fingers clasped in front, new black stains covering the old yellowish stains.

"Hai brother, they mostly have! I'm sorry I haven't had much time for you since the wrestling! I had so much fun, those announcements, they were so fun! How have you been?"

She carries a smallish bag at her hip, about big enough for a book or something. She peers around Moshumaru's room, curious about what he wants her here for, other than sisterly conversation.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:50 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:33 pm
"Hai brother, they mostly have! I'm sorry I haven't had much time for you since the wrestling!
"Worry not - my time has been as limited as yours. This is a miai, after all."
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
I had so much fun, those announcements, they were so fun!
"I'm glad you liked them, although it was their idea more than mine. I apparently made a good impression when I was last here."
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
How have you been?"
"A lot has been going on, I will say that much. Related to it, there were a couple of things I wished to show you. First,"

He offered her a copy of an untitled play first off.

"I have begun writing a play dedicated to Suzume Shiro. I was hoping that you would be able to improve it - it currently feels... alright? functional? It could use some work."

He was sheepish as he looked at the next item.

"The other, well... it's for Seppun Unsei. I don't know if it's any good or not..."
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:26 am

"Brother, I will need some time with this play, but I will do what I can. Do you wish my notes or merely a general nod of approval or disapproval?" Inoshishi tries to be good about seeing what people are after before helping. Helping can cause just as much chaos as not, as she has been learning recently.

"As for the painting, I appreciate the color choice, it contrasts well and tells the story you are looking to tell, I believe. I am far less knowledgeable of how paints go together, but I am not altogether inadequate."

While she comments, she places the smallish bag on his end table, wondering if she was being sneaky enough that he would notice. Not that she minded the gift giving games, but sneaking it in was a far more interesting game. She hoped her brother would enjoy the stories of famous siblings she'd put together for him.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:31 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:26 am
"Brother, I will need some time with this play, but I will do what I can. Do you wish my notes or merely a general nod of approval or disapproval?" Inoshishi tries to be good about seeing what people are after before helping. Helping can cause just as much chaos as not, as she has been learning recently.
"I seek to make it worthwhile of the memory. I would take notes, approval, disapproval, even you using it as a basis for a better rewrite would be fine. But what I have feels... not enough. It needs... something, to complete it." The Kitsu hands over the play, showing an obvious trust.
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
"As for the painting, I appreciate the color choice, it contrasts well and tells the story you are looking to tell, I believe. I am far less knowledgeable of how paints go together, but I am not altogether inadequate."
"Hmm - well, I'll let you know if she likes it. I hope she does."
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
While she comments, she places the smallish bag on his end table, wondering if she was being sneaky enough that he would notice. Not that she minded the gift giving games, but sneaking it in was a far more interesting game. She hoped her brother would enjoy the stories of famous siblings she'd put together for him.
He does not, in fact, notice.

"In any case, would you like some tea? I'd like to hear about your last few days, if possible."
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:31 am
He does not, in fact, notice.

"In any case, would you like some tea? I'd like to hear about your last few days, if possible."
Inoshishi chuckles. “It has been a fascinating few days, that for sure. Let’s see…when was the last time we spoke?

Ishioka-san and I have become even closer since last we spoke. I feel somewhat confident he will let me wear his colors, given the chance and the choice. I…spoke with Narumi-San. I feel we understand each other better now. And however things work out, I feel it will only ever be the two of us in his affections, equally placed.

I hear there has been a lot of interest in the Crane and that Mantis fellow. Have you heard anything about that?

[D10EE] Agenda (R+H=married) Water/courtesy, 2/1, TN 2, Ikoma support | TN: 2 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image

FAIL, opp to cancel strife

I hear you’ve been hanging around the Seppun, Unsei-San? I met them, they seem fascinating.”

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:46 pm

"Interesting - there seems to be a few cases of 'equal love' running around, I find. I can only hope everyone involves finds happiness."

The Mourner - sorry, THE MOURNER seemed to have an interest in the Reiner-Hiroto agenda.
"I do, actually, know a little about it - I spoke to Bayushi Minae-san, who seems to be behind it. Apparently, one stabbed the other in the Topaz and if I recall, Hiroto-san feels wrong done by the Crane. But that's all I know - any updates?"

He blushed a little.

"As for Seppun Unsei-sama... I think she's the one. Four nights ago I proposed and, provided the matchmakers approve, I think I'm an Imperial aspirant. I've been visiting her chambers every night and...."

He gave a chef's kiss to the air.

"Speaking generally of the Crane..."
- - - -
D10 EE - Agenda Pushing - Stop Deer getting involved in the war(Earth/tactics) | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 2
Image Image
PM if thread desired