[D10ME, Unsei's Room, Expecting] - You might wanna see this

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D10ME, Unsei's Room, Expecting] - You might wanna see this

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:41 pm

"I'd love some black tea, thank you" He replied, following her to the picnic basket with the grace one might expect from a wedding.

What caught him by surprise, however, was the simple boiled rice. Pleased, curious and curiously pleased, he looked at the Astrologer.

"Huh - while this is my favourite way to start the mourning, isn't this is a bit too, well, plain for a palette as refined as yours?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:59 pm

There was a happy little smile on their face as he confirmed what they had tried to divine this morning.

"Rmemeber when we first met? I told you that I had tamago kake gohan for breakfast that day, and I still often do. It's plain, but nice and comforting, and I thought you might like just some rice, but I can go fetch an egg or two and some sesame seeds if you'd like?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:09 pm

The Seppun's smile caused the Kitsu to break into a smile of his own.

"Honestly, there's enough flavour in your eyes and your, well, you that even military rations would seem culinary masterpieces right now. Please, don't feel the need to grab more on my behalf."

Heavens knew he just wanted to reach over an-

"Thank you for making the effort to do this. I'm sorry it didn't work out like you planned, but I love that you put in the effort for me."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:27 pm

They shook their head. "Oh certainly not. Food cooked by me tastes as good as military rations, regardless of how good I might look. Thankfully, I didn't cook this food." A playful smirk formed across their lips, though their cheeks were still blotchy red from their crying earlier.

After setting the bowl and pot on the table, they poured him a cup of tea. "No, it's nothing to apologize for. It's my fault for not leaving earlier is all."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:05 pm

Moshu chuckled.

"In truth, considering last night, I would have been terrified if I found your room empty with a haiku note - probably gathered every able-bodied ally I could find and be ready to burn this clan to the ground to save you. I'd much rather prefer this - honestly, coming to this room has been like coming to the home I never had, you know?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:31 pm

"But..." They deflated a tiny bit. "It wasn't exactly a letter. It was a little haiku I spent a bit working on that you might like. Though, I do keep expecting to have something happen to me here soon. I'm a bit paranoid... but if she's going to do something, she's going to have to do it soon. But, at the very least, she won't kill me. Might leave me somewhere to die, but not outright kill me. Also, while the Deer aren't my favorite, we can't burn it down. There's a young girl here that I'm seriously debated on adopting, so I want her to live." They said seriously before shrugged and handing him the haiku.

Under boughs of green
A great feast laid out for two
Would you join me dear?

"Truth be told, I was tempted to rewrite it and then slip it under your door and when you walked into my room, I'd be laid out on pillow mountain as the feast, but... I figured we should probably do something more than act like rabbits. But... I'm also happy to hear that you think of my room like that, because I'm in a similar position, but more just when around you. Also because we don't really go to your room too much."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:35 am

The Kitsu read through the poem, then nodded.

"Ooh - that would make more sense. I see."

He then gave the poem a read over, patting at his side to invite Unsei over.

"I like this poem. It's simple, grasps the basics well and does what it sets out to do - In a way, it reminds me of the poem my venerated ancestor was proposed to with."

"Now what's this about adopting a Deer? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to invite them into service once they've completed gempuku instead?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:16 am

They moved over to him, but instead of sitting beside him, they made themself comfortable and right at home in his lap. "I guess adopting them isn't the right word... but she does seem to really want to become my yojimbo after her gempukku. Truth be told, I don't want her to be in case she gets killed on my behalf, but she is a very sweet girl and I would at least want to make sure that she goes far. I'm going to see what strings I can pull to get her to Otosan Uchi eventually as a guard or something. Maybe yojimbo, but I don't like the chance of death."

They nodded a few times, but then smirked widely. "Well, I'm glad it wasn't completely terrible. Though! I did think of something today and of course, who better to tell it to than you?" They cleared their throat and had a rather proud look on their face.

"Hey cutie, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to steal stars, because all I'm seeing right now is a heavenly body." And then they looked him up and down thoroughly while biting down on their lip.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:36 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:16 am
"Hey cutie, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to steal stars, because all I'm seeing right now is a heavenly body." And then they looked him up and down thoroughly while biting down on their lip.
The Kitsu struggled to roll their eyes - that line was as old as Lady Matsu herself. Legitimately - it was a common line used by Lord Ikoma. Still, the attempt was there, at least. He decided to up his game, and reciprocate in kind - maybe show her how the line had evolved since then.

"A heavenly body, you say?"

He played innocent, as if he was taken aback by the praise, letting the Yakuta begin to slip off.

"Perhaps I should confer with an astrologer?"

He let his Yakuta drop in its entirety in one swift, effortless motion. Whereas the Seppun looked aggressive, the Kitsu looked downright predatory, ready to consume this little Imperial like no Gozoku ever could.

"I suppose, then, I must call upon the services of a young, beautiful, and wise devout..."

He slid over, kissing her neck and whispering hot nothings into her ear.

"...To take me back to Tengoku."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:46 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:36 am
"A heavenly body, you say?"

He played innocent, as if he was taken aback by the praise, letting the Yakuta begin to slip off.

"Perhaps I should confer with an astrologer?"

He let his Yakuta drop in its entirety in one swift, effortless motion. Whereas the Seppun looked aggressive, the Kitsu looked downright predatory, ready to consume this little Imperial like no Gozoku ever could.

"I suppose, then, I must call upon the services of a young, beautiful, and wise devout..."

He slid over, kissing her neck and whispering hot nothings into her ear.

"...To take me back to Tengoku."
He won.

They had tried not to be like a rabbit, and at least managed it for slightly longer than usual, but the kisses and sudden lack of yukata was more than enough to get them riled up. Unsei all but ripped the curtain into place as they threw themself at the Kitsu.