[D10ME, Unsei's Room, Expecting] - You might wanna see this

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D10ME, Unsei's Room, Expecting] - You might wanna see this

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:47 am

"How did you not get that out of everything I've told you this evening?" They were a bit stunned, but then shook their head, grumbling.

"I'd make a cocky statement about how you're already mine, but I don't want to make assumptions. Either way, if you want to tell me about it, I'd be more than willing to listen to it." They said with a pleasant little smile as they snuggled against him. "I like listening to you explain things."

(On an ooc note, does this mean he's staying the night or just the rest of this timeslot? Something might happen later xD)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:09 am

"In my defence, th-" He stopped himself.

"I probably should have caught on earlier. That said, I'll tell you tomorrow when we have a clear example in front of us. Perhaps for now, we can just... be here? Just us, together? It's been a long day."

(OOC: The night, if you'd have me. Should we call it scene here?)
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:34 am

(Sounds good to me, but I dunno how heavy Moshu sleeps, but Unsei's getting up during en to go do something)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:40 am

(Assume I'm fully out of it, and stay safe.)
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:46 am

(You, too!)