(D10, MA) The Rippling Effect

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D10, MA) The Rippling Effect

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:53 pm

Yuzu notices something and, takes the flower back. "Well. If you say so."

Then, he waits for her reaction, quite seriously.

And returns the flower, "I am jesting. Of course I would like you to keep this small gift. Flawed or not, as we all are. Some less than others."

He offers again.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:26 pm

The jade hued eyes flash with actual sadness as he takes away before confusion sets in. They were playing the game no? Was he raised with the Unicorn? Was he being a punk. Yep. Yes he was.

Koi bowed low as she took the lilac from the Seppun lord. "Thank you, my Lord I know exactly what I shall do with these."

The Moth smiled, beautifully and for a moment the shell of a courtier fades and a young woman still very new to the world who loves simple gifts is shown. "My Lord, will I be allowed to choose what is grown in my portion of the grounds? I have always longed to have an avenue of lilacs trees leading to my front door from when I was a young girl."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:28 pm

"I would love that." He says, as she takes the flower from his hand –– which he makes sure they don't touch at all. Too dangerous.
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:34 pm

Koi purposely avoids touching him using only a index and thumb to take the branch before holding in her hand to admire, sniffing it softly. "They bloom in the Mountain’s of my home so shortly due to the climate and altitude I miss seeing them when they are gone."

The Moth nods before shifting back to business.

"I shall begin the selection for my staff tomorrow, and will ensure a complete list is sent to you for your approval." She said calmly.

"Which leads me to a question my Lord. What is my title? My position hence forth to you?" She asks.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:38 pm

The boy fetches the letter again, and offers with his right hand –– it wasn't a gift, even if she would have to receive with both. "That's good. I have chosen well, then. Already showing effectiveness."

After she receives the letter, he stops to think. Then raises, and moves to the bath tub. Towel goes down as his skinny white butt pops up and he swings into the hot waters with a satisfying sigh after a good splash.

"I don't know... how would you like to be called?"
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:50 pm

Koi would do the appropriate gift giving routine again with the Lord once recieving the letter. She felt the weight of it, and took a deep breath.

Fuck me, I actually did some good. She thought softly. Father, thank you for watching over me.

She offered to pour the Lord another cup of tea which she would if he accepted otherwise she'd pour herself a glass the decision to bath has slipped from her mind entirely.

"Perhaps, Secretary of Minor Clan Relations?" She offered, though it felt so stiff but it would keep the Lion Clan happy.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:55 pm

He nods and actually fucking smiles as she gets near with the tea cup for him to fetch... without touching. After sipping, he says, "It sounds about right to me. Although, perhaps, we might be able to add Imperial somewhere there. Of course, I would need to run some approvals to get that sold to the Sentaku, and... Haha-sama. I am happy to go as you mentioned for now."
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:24 pm

"Yes my Lord." She said calmly.

"Is there anything else you require of me?" She asks politely, content enough with the conversation for now.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:02 am

"I am pretty much satisfied, Kaikoga-san. Thank you for the attention, if you have to depart, that is. Else, I don't really control the bathing area an all. Use it as you will." He shrugs and leans back at the tub, sipping the tea.
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:19 am

Koi bowed her head considering for a moment before she rose. "I think I will join you for a spell."

Koi equally approaches the water, dropping her towel and steps into the water with careful steps. Allowing her figure to be enjoyed if not briefly before the mineral water of the onsen disappears.

"Question my Lord, if I may." She asks quietly.