(D10, MA) The Rippling Effect

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

(D10, MA) The Rippling Effect

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Yuzu had send a missive earlier today, and waited for the arrival. The place had just been cleansed once again, his bath tub was there, but no one inside. The boy sits at a wooden stool, a towel wrapped around his waist. There's another stool in front of him, and a small table with two cups and a bottle.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D10, MA) The Rippling Effect

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Koi arrived just on top, no sooner but no later. She seemed to be in good spirits humming a pleasant tune to herself as she undresses and slips a towel around her feminine wilds before heading in.

She hooted with happiness when Genkai had to remain outside in the rain. Sucker. She thought.

Entering the bathhouse fully she noticed the Seppun, the stoll and the two cups. It warranted a momentarily eyebrow lift in curiousity.

"Seppun-sama." She said softly, curiousity filled her voice. She bowed her head respectfully. "You asked for me?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:36 pm

Already seated, the young Seppun provides a nod and waves toward the empty wooden stool. “I have. Good morning, Kaikoga-san. I hope Inari-kami has been kind. Please, sit, onegaishimasu.”
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Koi stood in her towel, she was barely containing her figure behind before nodding. When she sat it was very appealing to watch, she had it sit and cross one of her long athletic legs over the other.

"I have had a very pleasant morning, thank you." She said curious about this whole situation.

"I have to admit, I have never been summoned by a Lord to the bathhouse before. Was there a reason for this?" Her voice was soft, polite but undertones concerning about the inappropriateness of such a situation.

Look at the Lord Seppun has become a Yukaza Lord. She chuckled, and noted to make that joke to Yoshi later.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:32 am

The boy minds the tea cups as the whole fanservice provides its unintentional display of abundance.

After pouring tea, he raises his left hand to offer it out to Koi, saying, “Douzo.”

When accepted, he would say, “Hai. I’ve called for Kaikoga-san since there’s a personal matter that needs to be settled before this Miai ends, and that her commitment and acceptance are necessary.”
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:48 am

Koi accepted the tea with a respectful bow of her head, it was a good blend not personally her flavour as it was too light a flavour but she didnt pick the tea or the meeting.

She raised a slight brow at the young Seppun, and settled in her seat.

"How so?" She said, ryely. I am not taking your virginity bucko, just because your family is believed to shit gold. She thought and sipped the tea.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:19 pm

His eyes involuntarily move up as Koi sips, and the boy frowns internally of not being able to contain that. Once he casts his gaze to the pool, he says, “This was the first place Kaikoga-san and I met. So, it is adequate that this meeting is held here, for various purposes.”

He nods to himself and crosses his arms. Then, adds, “Kaikoga-san took something from me without permission. Unfortunately, this something cannot be simply returned as it’s effects have already occurred, as well as mitigated. Yet, the offense stands.”

The young Seppun, now, changes seating, and leans forward as he uses his legs and knees to incline himself further in the stool. With a fierce — and serious — expression, he demands satisfaction, “I will disconsider this offense to my honor, though, if Kaikoga-san shows courtesy enough to accept this first invitation to work for the Governor of Chisei as a representative of the Minor Clans. She would have to move to the Imperial City at the Governor’s behest after the miai. During the miai, she would have to further move the intentions of the Governor to make sure the Imperial Families and the Minor Clans are brought even closer. In a daily basis.”

A deep breath, and he smirks, “What does Kaikoga-san have to say?”
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:03 pm

Koi sits quietly, her hands on her knees tighten to some extent and her jaw momentarily tenses as she hears the words of the Seppun and her smile remains as it was but in truth there was nothing behind it.

You Motherfucker. Koi thought bitterly.

She thought for a whole thirty seconds, quiet and thinking.

"So, to be clear you will never disclose this issue again upon your word should I come to assist you acting as a representative for the Minor Clans." She tapped her leg, considering.

"Shall we negotiate terms?" She said calmly, her hand on her lap. "If they are applicable, then I do not see why we couldn't work together."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:24 pm

He nods, “Hai. I would not mention this issue again if Kaikoga-san accepts to work for me, the Governor of Chisei, as I intend to send a letter to her daimyo requesting such.”

He leans back and looks to his empty cup of tea, “There’s not much to discuss about terms. Kaigoga-san should provide her dutiful and honorable service to a high ranking member of the Imperial Families, as is proper. She would be an honored guest at the Governor’s household.”
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:48 pm

Koi smiles at that idea, she can only imagine the face her Mother would make should the Daimyo informs her. She nearly laughed at that but refrained as it would play her hand to openly. "I see." She said, calmly pouring a new glass of tea to the Lord.

"I can see your situation, Lord Seppun but that would not entirely work for me. Afterall, my honour was also harmed in this situation you brought to light of which I apologised to you prior for very publicly. However, now you brought it back up and that leaves me dissatisfied as well." She said calmly, "and this situation after all is about resolving such problems so they are never spoken about again."

She poured herself a cup of tea. "My terms are quite fair, and in building a good relationship with you in the future I think they should be considered afterall I can be very, very good at my job if motivated properly."

"I would like an estate on the outskirts of the city with enough retainers to attend it." She began calmly. "I would also request that in such cases I am called for meetings, I shall be expectee to attend every other week for meetings in which you shall have my full support, assistances and performance to achieve your goals as a Governor. If I can not attend, I shall send my spouse in my place for such situations." She said calmly. "If you wish for my assistances to work on your behalf going forward at this Miai, I shall also require a token of support from your clan condoning such business."

Koi thought for some time, before saying calmly in resolution. "I would like an exceptional area within your governing body dedicated to Moth Clan businesses, and arthouses so they might profit in this deal going forward."

The Moth sat back, calmly, politely, beautifully and sipped her tea. "Agree to those terms, and I shall accept."