[Day 10, LE] Hospitality matters. (Koi's Room/Closed)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kaikoga Koi

[Day 10, LE] Hospitality matters. (Koi's Room/Closed)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:05 am

The Moth stood in her room cleared away of all her projects, cleared of the woodworking she had been doing and all her clothing.

She laid out her essential oil blends, the lavender oil from Kaito and some towels just in case.

Koi no longer cared about Genkai and what he heard. She no longer cared that she had to sneak around to spend time with her love. She had killed a boar today, Koi was about as wet as a bus full of middle aged women on the way to see Magic Mike XXL in 4D.

Placing her lantern by her window, she awaited company.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Re: [Day 10, LE] Hospitality matters. (Koi's Room/Closed)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Nesshin is there, outside the window, huddled quietly to the side where the light will obscure vision of him; it's hard to see a shadow beside the light shining out.

"Koi-chan," he says, softly.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:48 pm

Koi moves to the window, she smiled impishly and thought for a moment.

"Who dis?" She whispered, leaning next to the wall.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:50 pm

A whisper replies "Someone come to sweep your room."

Even so hushed, there is clear joy in it.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:52 pm

Koi placed her hand over her mouth to stiffle a laugh.. "Ah, just what I wanted someone to sweep me off my feet."

Again she giggled.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:53 pm

"Hard to do from out here. May I come in?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:18 pm

Koi smiled impishly. "Now now, let me enjoy this a little more. What's the password?"

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:11 pm

Meanwhile, further away, Inoshishi is sitting with her back against a tree, watching the byplay without any ability to hear it, the rain brushing against her skin.

In her mind, she’s working through the complexity of doing something, even somewhat distanced, from someone she’s extracted a story from. Would be…interesting.

Should she come in the same way as before, that’s the real question.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:18 pm
Koi smiled impishly. "Now now, let me enjoy this a little more. What's the password?"
"'Damn that Genkai?'" Nesshin posits.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:01 am

Koi giggled softly, and allowed a small "Hmmmm" to escape her before she looked over the window's edge. "Okay, I suppose I can believe it's you."

She moved the lantern out of the way. "Did you see Ino-chan?"