[D7 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Help me, Moshu-sensei!

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D7 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Help me, Moshu-sensei!

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:57 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:31 am
"I, uh, don't think that they'd have that type out in public for everyone to watch. Not even the Deer are that bad. Though, ah, still hoping it'll be something melee though. Been doing training with that, but not too much, but more than grappling."
"I imagine there will be melee combat later on - there was some mention of the sword in the earlier schedule. Though I am glad that they wouldn't be that bad; I'd hate to show the world the way your cheeks puff up and you hold your face when you're blushing."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:06 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:57 am
"I imagine there will be melee combat later on - there was some mention of the sword in the earlier schedule. Though I am glad that they wouldn't be that bad; I'd hate to show the world the way your cheeks puff up and you hold your face when you're blushing."
Unsei did their very best to not blush at that statement and it only half worked. The color was still there on their cheeks. They just didn't move their hands. "First of all, wow. Secondly, I would not be embarrassed about grappling in front of a crowd. I know I'm cute and I know that we go very well together, so it would be a spectacular performance."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:35 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:06 am
Unsei did their very best to not blush at that statement and it only half worked. The color was still there on their cheeks. They just didn't move their hands. "First of all, wow. Secondly, I would not be embarrassed about grappling in front of a crowd. I know I'm cute and I know that we go very well together, so it would be a spectacular performance."
"Well, 'grappling'. I guess if we make it through this we should try it some time, huh. But for this... this is sumai, I imagine. And I know if I was in that ring with you, I would likely shoot our chances together in my rage if anything happened to you. I hope you understand."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:03 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:35 am
"Well, 'grappling'. I guess if we make it through this we should try it some time, huh. But for this... this is sumai, I imagine. And I know if I was in that ring with you, I would likely shoot our chances together in my rage if anything happened to you. I hope you understand."
Unsei shrugged. "I do. That talk wasn't me asking to formally spar against you by the way. Granted, I wouldn't mind a few spars in the dojo, but I do always try to remind people that I am better with prayers than weapons. If I knew how to handle an actual weapon, all the bushi would be out of a job."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:06 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:03 am
Unsei shrugged. "I do. That talk wasn't me asking to formally spar against you by the way. Granted, I wouldn't mind a few spars in the dojo, but I do always try to remind people that I am better with prayers than weapons. If I knew how to handle an actual weapon, all the bushi would be out of a job."
"Well," he said, regaining some of his joyful energy, "It's a good thing I'm a courtier, because you know well enough how to handle mine."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:20 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:06 am
"Well," he said, regaining some of his joyful energy, "It's a good thing I'm a courtier, because you know well enough how to handle mine."
"Your weapon or your job?" THey asked, a bit confused. "I think it was a joke about sex, but I'm sure. Trying not to make everything super lewd all the time."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:56 am

The Kitsu nodded.

"We should, but it's hard. I remember how happy you initially were when we made it about being lewd, and then the way you basically scarpered for me yesterday and I guess I just... do it because I want to make you happy. But I guess we should at least try and *talk* more than that, even if we still enjoy it. Or maybe we can just... enjoy our company? I'm sorry, I'm not the greatest at this."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:20 am

Unsei furrowed their brows, thinking on what to say the best. It wasn't exactly easy, but they didn't have much of a choice. They did, but they also felt it best to be open about everything.

"So... I mean... Ah... Yesterday night was... I was pretty down and said some stuff out loud that I shouldn't have and I thought you might've heard, so I panicked, especially when you had a yari because I thought you were going to try and haha get close and then stab me and so it wasn't really you but more me, but yesterday was just.. yeah. It wasn't good and I just kinda freaked and don't get me wrong I do like you and I do hope that things could go well between us, but this between us is the furthest actually decent even friendly relationship I've ever had, aside from the siblingly relationship between me and my cousin, and I'm nervous about it because I know I'll misspeak like I did earlier and upset you or insult you by accident or say things I shouldn't or do things I shouldn't and it'll ruin everything and Benten-no-kami will be laughing and I'm also afraid that we'll get married and then you'll wake up the next morning after it thinking it's the worst idea you've ever done, but also I know you said you were serious, but I'm also just kind of worried if this is all some big joke to string me along or if you'll actually find someone better you like which is good for you! I'd be happy for you! Especially since I did push for you to do that! or if I'm just being used for my status and ties and this isn't anything against you or your character. You're great, but I tend to overthinking and panic and freak out-"

Unsei was speaking directly from their train of thought now. It was a mess of run-on sentences as they forgot to breath or take pauses for punctuations. They also would just keep digging the hole deeper for themself the longer they spoke, which was likely not going to end for some time.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:28 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:20 am
Unsei was speaking directly from their train of thought now. It was a mess of run-on sentences as they forgot to breath or take pauses for punctuations. They also would just keep digging the hole deeper for themself the longer they spoke, which was likely not going to end for some time.
He had seen this before, one too many times.

Instinct took over as he grabbed Unsei, holding her tight in a secure embrace. If Unsei took the time to look into his eyes, she'd notice he wasn't entirely there at the moment. Like something had been switched on in his head while his mind recovered.

"Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe with me, okay?"

His own breathing becomes controlled - heavy. Like he was performing some kind of breathing exercise. All the while, he cradled the Seppun as if she was a crying child or a poorly wounded person.

"It's okay. It's okay. Just take as long as you need."

"Take as long as you need."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:53 am

When they were pulled closer to him, their words were cut off before they followed along with the breathing. They hadn't meant to begin unloading like that, but today had been an anxiety ridden day so far anyway, especially with the singing competition. Some time later, they finally spoke up again.

"Sorry.. Again. I... Are you okay?" Their voice was quiet, barely a croak.