(D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:55 am

"He probably grows more weary of my excessive reading. I do love my books. He thinks I need to spend that time in the dojo training,"

Murato shrugs at that.

"And how about you? What hobbies do you have that branch from duty?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:41 am

Raizo sighed.

"People keep asking me that. And I keep not really having an answer."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:46 am

He chuckled. "Then we need to get you a hobby then. No reason to not have something distracting to do when not at work."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:51 am

"Until I came here, I hadn't had much free time. And I gotta say, based on what I've observed, most hobbies they have us trying are... not for me."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:56 am

"Try some that they don't offer then. Maybe try out some games that take more luck than skill. Dice or something?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:57 am

"Seen my men piss away every spare zeni that way. Never saw the appeal..."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:30 pm

"You know how we tend to do that in the Lion? A lot of units just do all their gambling among each other. They get the thrill of the game, but we take care of our own. Nobody gets put out with terrible debts when it is all in house."

"Me and my fellow paper pushers do betting pools with each other over batches of recruit at the Akodo dojo. Which one will be the first to get caught with a lover, or get a proper beating from a sensei, or graduate at the top of the class. That sort of thing."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:34 pm

"Hm. Don't think I'm much of a gambling man. The universe has a way of upending expectations, after all..."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:46 pm

"It also tends to give us exactly what we need even if we don't know it," he says with a smile.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:29 pm

"Thankfully, it avoids giving us all what we deserve, or things would likely be pretty hellish..."
Remember to Breathe