(D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:20 pm

He thought about that for a moment and came to a surprising realization. He had family that supported and cared for him, certainly loved him. But other than a few friends that he only got to see occasionally... there was nobody. Nobody tangible at least.

"I... you probably shouldn't tell other Lion. They might actually dislike me for the answer. But the closest to comfort I found was Shinsei's teachings. For as much as they care deeply and fiercely, my family was not... affectionate in general. I do try to care for my younger cousins that live with us. But I think I only just now realized that, most of the time I am trying to ease their burdens. The..."

He hesitates to bring it up, but does so anyway.

"Yesterday evening, when I had some semblance of sense knocked into me by Ishioka-san. That is how I have generally been cared for in difficult times. Or I find my center and spend time alone."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:09 pm

"Oh my... I am sorry... I didn't know..." She looked down in shame. "I thought..."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:00 pm

"No, don't worry over it. It's not uncommon among Lion families. We care for each other a great deal, we love fiercely, we have hearts that will not quit... but tenderness is not a prerequisite for that love. I have always felt differently, enjoying a hug or a friendly touch. I never shied from it even as some friends and family did. That is why each time I feel your touch it lifts my heart. I can live without that because I have... But I don't want to."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:27 pm

She shook her head. "Please...I am just glad I met you." She smiled. "I prefer to help though rather than be helped."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:28 pm

"I understand that a bit. When someone helps me it feels like I have failed or am weak, but I don't feel that way about those I help," he says. "Like I am the only person that should not have problems."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:43 pm

"I don't feel like that. I just feel that it have done something wrong. That I am unworthy of getting that." She sighed. "You get it right?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:53 pm

"Yes," he said with a nod. "But like I said, I don't feel like anyone I help has done anything wrong. I suspect you feel that too. They just need a little help. But I want you to feel like you can rely on others, or at least me. I'd like to be there for you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:33 pm

"I want you to know that you can rely on me if you need help." The girl started to yawn. It had been a long day.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:29 am

"and the same is true for you Bai-chan. I'll help you out now by letting you go get some rest," he says with a warm smile. He gives her a hug. "Not that I wish the evening to end, but I don't want you to be tired tomorrow."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:14 am

"Arigatou..."She returned the hug. As they walked together to the door the Kaito stumbled on one of the pillows.
Smells like flowers