[D7 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Help me, Moshu-sensei!

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D7 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Help me, Moshu-sensei!

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:45 pm

((As the curtain raises...))
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:07 pm
"But Moshu-sensei, what happened to learning about haiku and being so proper and professional?" For a few moments, they held that in the air, but then wasted absolutely no time in joining him for winter court.
...He had something for this. Some witty retort came to mind but... ah, forget it.

"Oh, that reminds me -" he said, refusing to leave his station, "-Did you hear our performance today? It might have been cheeky to reuse my work but in exchange, I wrote this for you just now:"

"Sweetest Spring are Crane's,
But their sweetest girls are not
Nectar from my girl."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:31 pm

Unsei smiled some, wondering if they should mention that they weren't really a girl, but then brushed it off. As long as they didn't have to go around dressing like one and could still dress like a man when they felt like it, it was fine.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:45 pm
Oh, that reminds me -" he said, refusing to leave his station, "-Did you hear our performance today? It might have been cheeky to reuse my work but in exchange, I wrote this for you just now:"
"I did! I thought it was sweet. Whoever your girl is, they're rather lucky, aren't they?" They chuckled before snuggling closer to him. "I hope she doesn't mind me borrowing you every evening. I rather enjoy the company. The poem is also very sweet and as with all of yours, I shall cherish it forever."

With a casual grace, they shifted over and stole a swift kiss. Once it was over, Unsei blinked and then seemed to remember something. "Ugggggh... I want you to meet my new friend and I also have something to give you that I've been meaning to for the past few days."

Sadly, they rolled off of the mountain and down to earth, where they pulled out a small pillow from under the table. On the pillow was a sleeping duckling. "I got a new friend! Haven't named them yet, but yeah... I wanted a duck. So I got a duck. A baby duck." They set the pillow back down, on which the duckling stirred for a moment but then settled back down, and then moved over to the chest. After rummaging around in it for a bit, they finally pulled out a small box.

With it in hand, they moved back to the pillows. "And here you are! Go on. Open it!"

Inside was a porcelain sake cup. A sakura blossom was painted on the bottom to make it look like it was laying there. On the lip of the cup were a few branches with buds, but nothing as elaborate as the painting in the cup itself.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:45 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:31 pm
Unsei smiled some, wondering if they should mention that they weren't really a girl, but then brushed it off. As long as they didn't have to go around dressing like one and could still dress like a man when they felt like it, it was fine.
If that line was inquired when he wasn't love drunk, he would mention that there was a reason he used a single-syllable word to end the haiku. It could be changed as required.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
With a casual grace, they shifted over and stole a swift kiss. Once it was over, Unsei blinked and then seemed to remember something. "Ugggggh... I want you to meet my new friend and I also have something to give you that I've been meaning to for the past few days."

Sadly, they rolled off of the mountain and down to earth, where they pulled out a small pillow from under the table. On the pillow was a sleeping duckling. "I got a new friend! Haven't named them yet, but yeah... I wanted a duck. So I got a duck. A baby duck." They set the pillow back down, on which the duckling stirred for a moment but then settled back down, and then moved over to the chest.
After rummaging around in it for a bit, they finally pulled out a small box.
"A duck?"

This... surprised him.

"Cute." He said. He honestly didn't know what to say.

Why a duck?
Seppun Unsei wrote:
With it in hand, they moved back to the pillows. "And here you are! Go on. Open it!"

Inside was a porcelain sake cup. A sakura blossom was painted on the bottom to make it look like it was laying there. On the lip of the cup were a few branches with buds, but nothing as elaborate as the painting in the cup itself.
With a nod, he opened up the package, examining with great scrutiny.

"My, this is a beautiful cup, Unsei-chan. But... with a work like this, I imagine you could resolve a grudge in the Imperial courts to your advantage - are you sure I am deserving of such a gift?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:45 pm
"A duck?"
"Yeah! A duck! Almost got a chicken, but decided against it. Truth be told, I almost got a dog, too, but... I don't know. Felt a duck would be... more fitting a representation of an animal I'd pick."

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:45 pm
With a nod, he opened up the package, examining with great scrutiny.

"My, this is a beautiful cup, Unsei-chan. But... with a work like this, I imagine you could resolve a grudge in the Imperial courts to your advantage - are you sure I am deserving of such a gift?"
"I am quite sure that you are. Especially if you are to be joining me in said Imperial courts, if we get lucky enough anyway. They'll pick on you there over the smallest thing, cup included. That's why I usually try and avoid them like an illness."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:59 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:24 pm
"Yeah! A duck! Almost got a chicken, but decided against it. Truth be told, I almost got a dog, too, but... I don't know. Felt a duck would be... more fitting a representation of an animal I'd pick."
"...Are you still avoiding compliments? Because I do have something complimentary to say regarding that choice."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:24 pm
"I am quite sure that you are. Especially if you are to be joining me in said Imperial courts, if we get lucky enough anyway. They'll pick on you there over the smallest thing, cup included. That's why I usually try and avoid them like an illness."
"If I am to join you in the Imperial Courts, as you say, would you truly rely on me to such an extent? I am honoured to be considered for such a role, but I'm not sure if I can fulfill the role you desire."

The second refusal was done.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:38 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:59 pm
"...Are you still avoiding compliments? Because I do have something complimentary to say regarding that choice."
"Oh..." They blinked. "I'm... actually surprised and happy that you remembered that, honestly. No, I am feeling much better after last night. Compliments are fine. Thank you for asking."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:59 pm
"If I am to join you in the Imperial Courts, as you say, would you truly rely on me to such an extent? I am honoured to be considered for such a role, but I'm not sure if I can fulfill the role you desire."
They arched a brow. "So you do not want to be my husband then?" They asked a bit teasingly. "Already having second thoughts because you got a cup and a warning of the courts? But yes, I would rely and consider you for such a choice. I wouldn't want just anyone by my side there after all."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:46 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:38 pm
They arched a brow. "So you do not want to be my husband then?" They asked a bit teasingly. "Already having second thoughts because you got a cup and a warning of the courts? But yes, I would rely and consider you for such a choice. I wouldn't want just anyone by my side there after all."
The Kitsu looks a little hurt.
"I won't lie, that first comment felt a bit unnecessary."

He shakes it off quickly enough.

"That said, it is with grace and honour that I accept this cup. I thank you sincerely for the thoughtful gift. That said," he lightly cupped her face and, well, her as a whole in his hands.
"I hope you don't mind if I drink from your other cups, from time to time. Such a demanding role will require plenty of support, after all."

With one last kiss, he placed her on his lap and grabbed some chopsticks.

"Now come, let's actually eat this time. Last time you almost had to carry me back, and I'll need my stamina for tomorrow."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:07 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:46 pm
The Kitsu looks a little hurt.
"I won't lie, that first comment felt a bit unnecessary."
Somewhere, Benten is cackling.

Meanwhile, Unsei looks panicked. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I..." They furrowed their brows. "It was a bad joke. I apologize, Kitsu-sensei."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:46 pm
"That said, it is with grace and honour that I accept this cup. I thank you sincerely for the thoughtful gift. That said," he lightly cupped her face and, well, her as a whole in his hands.
"I hope you don't mind if I drink from your other cups, from time to time. Such a demanding role will require plenty of support, after all."

With one last kiss, he placed her on his lap and grabbed some chopsticks.

"Now come, let's actually eat this time. Last time you almost had to carry me back, and I'll need my stamina for tomorrow."
They were still a bit fuzzled after their mistake, but smiled softly after the kiss and moreso when they were set in his lap. It was such a comfortable place to be, after all, and they wasted little time in leaning against him. "Tomorrow? Oh. Yeah. The fight isn't it? I've finally gotten a bit of skill, but something tells me tomorrow is going to be wrestling instead of any kind of melee tournament."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:15 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:07 am
Meanwhile, Unsei looks panicked. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I..." They furrowed their brows. "It was a bad joke. I apologize, Kitsu-sensei."
What the- Sensei? The Kitsu brushed it off

"Worry not - I assume you were speaking as you would in the courts, rather than meaning any ill intent."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:07 am
They were still a bit fuzzled after their mistake, but smiled softly after the kiss and moreso when they were set in his lap. It was such a comfortable place to be, after all, and they wasted little time in leaning against him. "Tomorrow? Oh. Yeah. The fight isn't it? I've finally gotten a bit of skill, but something tells me tomorrow is going to be wrestling instead of any kind of melee tournament."
"Indeed. If it was our kind of grappling - and let me know I would love if it was our kind of grappling- I'd join you in a heartbeat. But don't fret - I'll join you for our usual wrestling soon enough afterwards."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:31 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:15 am
What the- Sensei? The Kitsu brushed it off
Unsei was not the brightest bulb in the box. They were still trying to go with the haiku teacher stuff from before. They just kept digging this hole.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:15 am
"Indeed. If it was our kind of grappling - and let me know I would love if it was our kind of grappling- I'd join you in a heartbeat. But don't fret - I'll join you for our usual wrestling soon enough afterwards."
"I, uh, don't think that they'd have that type out in public for everyone to watch. Not even the Deer are that bad. Though, ah, still hoping it'll be something melee though. Been doing training with that, but not too much, but more than grappling."