[D6 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Return to Pillow Mountain

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D6 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Return to Pillow Mountain

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:48 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:57 am
"Yup! Granted, the stars usually know the big, important, life-changing events that will happen and less so the smaller events. It's led to a lot of discussions on if everything we do is set in stone or if there is some way we can change it. I am of the personal opinion that we may accept this fate or defy it, but we cannot deny it."
"Wow. It makes me wonder if I'm following my fate or defying it or if I'm somehow perpendicular to it."

Still, once he and the sake were far enough away from the fancy papers to be safe, he raised a toast.

"To genius!"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Unsei chuckled and shook their head, but toasted along with him. "Don't know if I'd call it genius or maybe enlightened madness." They teased. "Though, we've made it longer into the conversation than we did last time. Think we should order food now or wait a bit longer and see?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:36 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:21 pm
Unsei chuckled and shook their head, but toasted along with him. "Don't know if I'd call it genius or maybe enlightened madness." They teased. "Though, we've made it longer into the conversation than we did last time. Think we should order food now or wait a bit longer and see?"
Licking his lips clean of Sake, he put aside the cup and moved in.

"Let's worry about food later - " a light peck placed itself on the star "-and just worry about us for now." a peck on the cheek.

"After all, you were so excited to see me -" following her actions from yesterday, he slowly moved his adoration to her neck - "and that excitement should be rewarded, no?"

(ftb?)
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:49 pm

Rare was a better example to the saying 'Good things come to those who wait' than what was going on right now and damned if Unsei wasn't going to enjoy every single moment. And, to give them some credit, they were trying to get enough brainpower together to actually say that, but as soon as his lips touched their skin, their mind went blank. All they could focus on was getting more.

(Ftb xD Though Unsei did have a gift they wanted to give Moshumaru, but I think it'll probably be a bit before they can think clear enough to remember to give it)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:40 pm

(As the curtain rises...)

Eventually, the Kitsu stopped showering his compatriot with kisses. He took one look back and almost dived straight back in, but alas there was other ways to serve. Slipping back into his clothing, he turned back to the Seppun within the fortress.

"...So, what would you like to eat? My treat."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Yet again, Unsei whined when Moshu moved away. The best pillow in the house, moving away of his own volition and leaving them there with nothing. As such, they threw a bit of a tantrum, which was entirely just groaning and sprawling out across the pillows.

That was until he said something. He said the line. The one line Unsei knew they could always answer so beautifully.

They lifted their head up, strands of silken black hair everywhere, and looked directly at Moshumaru, plush lips curling into a lustful smirk. "Well, if it's your treat... I'd love to get another taste of that thick-" And the rest of that was hidden behind a curtain as Unsei went on to describe, in sweet detail, exactly what they'd like to eat. It was exactly what one would expect in this case, when someone asks their lover what they'd like to eat. A very specific part of anatomy. However, Unsei did also mention getting to 'sample' his lips again.

The curtain rose again, leaving Unsei there, still smirking.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:13 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:09 pm
They lifted their head up, strands of silken black hair everywhere, and looked directly at Moshumaru, plush lips curling into a lustful smirk. "Well, if it's your treat... I'd love to get another taste of that thick-" And the rest of that was hidden behind a curtain as Unsei went on to describe, in sweet detail, exactly what they'd like to eat. It was exactly what one would expect in this case, when someone asks their lover what they'd like to eat. A very specific part of anatomy. However, Unsei did also mention getting to 'sample' his lips again.

The curtain rose again, leaving Unsei there, still smirking.
...Red as a beet, Moshu caught the "curtain", so to speak, with more force than was strictly necessary.

With a firm but gentle hand, the curtain was closed again.

((ftb 2: Electric boogaloo?))
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:13 pm
...Red as a beet, Moshu caught the "curtain", so to speak, with more force than was strictly necessary.

With a firm but gentle hand, the curtain was closed again.

((ftb 2: Electric boogaloo?))
(xD Electric boogaloo it is. Who needs dinner when you've got dessert )