[D7 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Help me, Moshu-sensei!

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D7 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Help me, Moshu-sensei!

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:28 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:12 pm
Unsei looked a bit confused. "No? I didn't approach him. He approached me wanting some help in a matter. To see what the future said about such things." They chuckled some. "I am certainly not a shugenja with a good reputation."
The Moshu clarified. "I don't mean that kind of approach - I mean literally the act of walking towards him and giving him the time of day, even if it was for something he needed help with. And all but the deepest of villains in the Imperial families are considered to have a good reputation with us Lion, fret not."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
"It's a bit twisted of me, but I always find it mildly amusing when a member of either the Lion or the Crane says the other is irredeemable and needs to be destroyed, and usually it's for similar reasons. The Left and the Right hand, always fighting eternally."
The Kitsu nodded. "There was definitely elements of that in our viewpoints, albeit that wasn't what intensified my disposition. But let's move on to greener pastures, no? It's my fault for bringing it up, but clan hate is hardly a romantic topic."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
They nodded. "Yeah, the moon doesn't glow. Just reflects the light of Lady Sun. And I could if you'd want. You can do poetry or grief, whichever you want to talk about. I'm not picky."
"Wait that's true?" The Kitsu gave her a look like he was a child at his first festival. "That's so romantic. Being able to support your partner and help them shine in front of the world - were it not for some of the other occurrences and things Lord Moon did, I would call him a true gentleman. That said, I would love to learn from you - I will teach you whatever I can."

He prided himself on not turning it into a lewd joke.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:47 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:28 pm
The Moshu clarified. "I don't mean that kind of approach - I mean literally the act of walking towards him and giving him the time of day, even if it was for something he needed help with. And all but the deepest of villains in the Imperial families are considered to have a good reputation with us Lion, fret not."
"No, once he again literally walked up to me today. I was sitting down at a table, but he approached me. It wasn't terrible, but he did seem like a big scaredy cat... or maybe a kitten just now leaving his mom." They shrugged. "Not to pick on him or anything. He is very sweet." Then they reached up and poked his nose. "Not as sweet as you are though. Though, wait. Does that make me a villain then? Sounds fun."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
The Kitsu nodded. "There was definitely elements of that in our viewpoints, albeit that wasn't what intensified my disposition. But let's move on to greener pastures, no? It's my fault for bringing it up, but clan hate is hardly a romantic topic."
They nodded and let the topic slide.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
"Wait that's true?" The Kitsu gave her a look like he was a child at his first festival. "That's so romantic. Being able to support your partner and help them shine in front of the world - were it not for some of the other occurrences and things Lord Moon did, I would call him a true gentleman. That said, I would love to learn from you - I will teach you whatever I can."

He prided himself on not turning it into a lewd joke.
"As I said, I'll do what I can. I don't know too much about them. Only to read them among a few other things, but I am interested in learning more from you. The haikus and such... and next time I'll try not to be a brat about it, but learning is rather boring at the best of times. I always hated having to do it during my classes, but it was required."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:07 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:47 pm
"No, once he again literally walked up to me today. I was sitting down at a table, but he approached me. It wasn't terrible, but he did seem like a big scaredy cat... or maybe a kitten just now leaving his mom." They shrugged. "Not to pick on him or anything. He is very sweet." Then they reached up and poked his nose. "Not as sweet as you are though. Though, wait. Does that make me a villain then? Sounds fun."
It might have been a dumb move, but he nuzzled the Seppun with the same nose she poked him with.
"Villains aren't kind, considerate and so darn adorable. Seriously, the Empire could probably bankroll three whole harvests if they sold cute stuffed dolls in your image."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:47 pm
"As I said, I'll do what I can. I don't know too much about them. Only to read them among a few other things, but I am interested in learning more from you. The haikus and such... and next time I'll try not to be a brat about it, but learning is rather boring at the best of times. I always hated having to do it during my classes, but it was required."
"I'll try and make it less... academic. I am no teacher, but I'll try and make whatever I pass on interesting. I'll... back to you on how I've done that."

He kissed her again.

"Forgive me, but I must depart - my 'sister' of sorts is expecting me at my room. Same time, same place tomorrow or should we try something different?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:50 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:07 pm
It might have been a dumb move, but he nuzzled the Seppun with the same nose she poked him with.
"Villains aren't kind, considerate and so darn adorable. Seriously, the Empire could probably bankroll three whole harvests if they sold cute stuffed dolls in your image."
They wrinkled their nose, though a smile was laying upon their lips. "I doubt that, dear. They could do many things, but not selling dolls in my image, especially not well. But, making dolls in the form of loved ones isn't a bad idea. Could work well."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
"I'll try and make it less... academic. I am no teacher, but I'll try and make whatever I pass on interesting. I'll... back to you on how I've done that."
"Well, today wasn't bad truth be told, even if I did complain a lot. I learned a good bit more than I knew before."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
He kissed her again.

"Forgive me, but I must depart - my 'sister' of sorts is expecting me at my room. Same time, same place tomorrow or should we try something different?"
They blinked after the kiss and what he said. "Oh. Uh. Didn't realize that was the type of thing you were into. But, far be it from me to shame. Good luck on your adventures. Tomorrow works still, yeah. We could try something different though. Stroll through the gardens maybe?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:22 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:50 pm
They blinked after the kiss and what he said. "Oh. Uh. Didn't realize that was the type of thing you were into. But, far be it from me to shame. Good luck on your adventures. Tomorrow works still, yeah. We could try something different though. Stroll through the gardens maybe?"
"What?"

He shook his head.

"No, not like that. I should have specified - it's not a sexual encounter. I'll explain tomorrow, but the short version is that it's just a civil chat. Certainly has a tale behind it, and thankfully a positive one."

One last kiss.

"A stroll sounds nice. I'll see you then."

[/scene?]
PM if thread desired