[D7, EE] Read My Future (Expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D7, EE] Read My Future (Expecting)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:02 pm

"Oh no, she was quite polite and in good humor", he said and sipped his tea. Meaning, treated me like most Scorpion women do.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:05 pm

"... Lui-chan isn't polite. So... did she threaten you or something?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:11 pm

"Not at all, just unnecessarily corrected all my comments, altogether broadly contrary", he shrugged. You know, what you do, only bigger and scary.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:18 pm

"Ohh... I get you. Tried to make it a debate almost, but she just looks scary so you just sort of go with it so she doesn't stomp you into the ground?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:28 pm

"Something like that, but it isn't that I'm particularly afraid of her", he said without any honest care on that. "Simply that there's no changing their mind, so explaining, arguing, fighting...all of that is pointless. You just have to decide if their attitude is worth time spent or not."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:47 pm

"You can sort of change her mind. So, I've learned that she can be reasoned with, but say if she comes in with idea A and you have idea B. Argue your point and then leave. She doesn't like being wrong or apologizing, so usually if she does see your point, she will eventually switch to idea B. You've just got to almost hit the reset in the conversation because if you try to get her to admit that idea B is right after she's argued for idea A then it's not going to work. You've got to give like a day in between."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:54 pm

"Well, I also don't care."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:04 pm

"...I guess that would do it, yeah."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:09 pm

"Not everyone has to like each other, or dig deeply to get to know someone else", he said, clearly a little frustrated with himself for continuing to talk about it. "I don't know, is there some kind of real problem with her or is she just like that because she doesn't realize who she is really?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:18 pm

"Could always ask her. As rough as she is, once you show that you can deal with the bullsiht, she warms up and become slightly nicer. Deep down I'm sure she'd enjoy the company, too. She's probably really lonely, but I can't say for certain. I know some of her mannerisms, but I don't know why she does them." They shrugged.