[D7, EE] Read My Future (Expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D7, EE] Read My Future (Expecting)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:49 pm

"Well fortunately you just have to pick basic baby names in the future, the kids name themselves when they become adults", he said with a nervous laugh, and looked away slightly.

"Ahem", he coughed. "Anyway, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind playing some Go with me and perhaps reading my fortune...that is if you're allowed to. I don't know if your skill is restricted use for Imperials."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:25 pm

"Hah... yeah... having kids..." The chuckle they gave was pained and awkward.

"Yeah, I don't know on the Go. I'm not good at it at all, so this would be more you just winning over and over again. The duckling could play you though. And sure, I could read it if you wanted? Seems a bit out of the blue though." With that said, they set the duckling on the table.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:00 am

"Do you really care about losing that much?" He asked in a clearly teasing voice.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:16 am

"You know how prideful I am. Another blow to it could leave me devastated for days, especially after that performance I gave earlier with Bayushi-san... Fortunes I was really hoping that he would've been a tad bit of a better singer, but I've got no room to talk really."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:18 pm

He shrugged. "Harmony is difficult with untrained performers, it has to be very natural in that case...was there someone you'd have rather performed with?" he asked. "No insult to Bayushi-san, he comes from a very capable line."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:40 pm

"Looking back on it, I wish I just hadn't done it at all. I did well enough, but.." They shrugged. "But it was terrible all around. All I've done is lose in these things and it's like, there's only so much failure that someone can deal with, you know?"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:19 pm

"Despite any success I've had here, I can assure you, I cannot agree with you more", he said. "Prior to coming here my usual awards for performance involved cleaning stables. Maybe I've gotten so used to being told I was bad I didn't know if I was any good, but experience says I will suffer greatly by the end of this."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:48 pm

"I doubt you're as bad as you say you are. If you were, you would've just been a stable boy. Instead, you're a big tough warrior, you know." They smiled softly. "Speaking of being a big tough warrior, would you like to spare again sometime soon? I think I've learned a small bit."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:39 pm

"I'll be at the dojo early tomorrow", he said with a nod. "By the way, your cousin paid a visit. She was as cheerful as i recall."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:57 pm

"Oh, Lui-chan? What happened between you two eh? She is pretty cheerful though, once you understand her type of humor." When the tea came, they took a long sip. "She didn't kick you in the dick, did she?"