[D7, EE] Read My Future (Expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D7, EE] Read My Future (Expecting)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:35 pm

"And you said you like to push people to go meet her, and pointed out I don't actually know if there are dangers on the other side of the wall one must climb to get to know her...and so...?" now he was getting confused, he thought listening to his friend made sense...wasn't she his friend, or something?

Something, maybe.

There was no way Unsei was suddenly threatened by him having a change of heart on the matter, why was she suddenly so suspicious?
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:42 pm

"I mean... I guess. Just was a rather... quickly change of heart..." They still looked more than just a little confused. They didn't know how or why their pushing suddenly made him want to do it.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:43 pm

"Well I've said I value your word, so it means I trust you", he said simply.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:49 pm

"Did you lose your damn mind? Get hit on the head too hard or something?"

They knew that Scorpion trust was a rare and valued thing, but this seemed much too quick for that.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:58 pm

"You've told me a great deal about yourself at this point, Unsei-san", he said plainly using their first name. "I've seen a great deal else you haven't said, I think." He refilled his tea, offering them some. "You think I am foolish to trust you, but what you see in yourself isn't how others see you, and if anything I am also walking proof of the folly of thinking of only how you see yourself. So, take my words as my feelings, that's what I've chosen, to value you."

Sip.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:07 pm

"Then if others aren't seeing what I see, then they don't know the true me and it's as simple as that." Their keen self-awareness was something they prided themself on. As such, anyone knowing more about them was just wrong. They didn't say anything more on that either and instead just took a sip of their tea.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:11 pm

Wow you really are a professional dumbass...

His face fell slightly.

"I see."

there wasn't really much else to say though, he supposed. Maybe he'd just stop with Unsei, maybe it was his fault even.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:59 pm

And I see I've ruined yet another conversation between us.

"I understand the trust of a Scorpion isn't easily earned, but I am undeserving of such things. Trust me." They eventually said, softer and somber.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:02 am

He almost said one thing, but the moment that would make him do so hadn't come yet. All he could do was shrug. Honestly why was she so difficult on purpose?
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:28 am

Wasn't on purpose. They truly felt such ways, but speaking ones true thoughts and feelings just made one difficult apparently. But, they had nothing else to say either so they just sat there and took a sip of their tea.