[D7LA] A story promised (Expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Moto Mitsuki

Re: [D7LA] A story promised (Expecting)

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:05 am

"Sure. That'll wait until we're back at the inn though. Or at the dojo maybe. I'm under the idea showing too much skin in public is not appropriate here, unless it's sumai, then it's fine to be half naked before your whole audience."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:30 pm

Inoshishi nods, giggling. Yes, that would be...not the best.

"
Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:05 am
" then it's fine to be half naked before your whole audience."
She'd never really thought of that, but yes, it did seem a bit odd to be so opposed to nudity but still allow that. She would think on that later.

"Hai, indeed! Thank you for entertaining my question! I've always enjoyed the stories of the monks that go to extremes to prove their lack of connection to self. Do you have any other interesting tales of the desert?"
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:47 pm

"I have many tales from the desert. You'll have to be a bit more specific about which ones you would like to hear.

I have stories about the journey of travelers, the sun, the thirst, the wind, the sand, chance and mischance encounters on the road.

I have stories about gods, spirits and monsters, enchanted rings and lamps, relics from a past age that have slipped into this one hidden in the most inaccessible nooks of the world.

I have stories about the daily life in the Sands, about family, conflicts, herds, love, wars.

I have stories from beyond the sands themselves, other cities, other countries, other people, other civilizations.

Which ones are you interested in?

All, while a technically correct answer, is not very useful for people without infinite time at hand."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck